Social Dog of Peace Fatally Mauls 3-Month-Old Baby, Injures Mother in NJ

I wouldn't call them hideous because people created the breed.

I do think there should be regulation on who can own pitbulls and other powerful breeds that can pose a serious threat to people and pets, just as there are laws on who can own dangerous wild animals, like bears, lions, alligators etc..

- It's a joke that USA doesn't has regulations. A 100 pound girls, cant literally walk around what a 225 pound britsh mastif!

- It's a joke that USA doesn't has regulations. A 100 pound girls, cant literally walk around what a 225 pound britsh mastif!

We have regulations for some species, just not for dogs. Which is odd because some dog breeds have the capacity to pose a serious threat to people.

Authorities seize ailing alligator kept illegally in New York home's swimming pool

The home's owner built an addition and installed an in-ground swimming pool for the 30-year-old alligator and allowed people, including children, to get into the water with the reptile, according to the state Department of Environmental Conservation.

The alligator has “blindness in both eyes” and spinal complications, among other health issues.

The owner's state license to keep the alligator expired in 2021. The state determined at that time the alligator’s holding area failed to meet safety standards.
Officers took action this week after learning the “extent at which the owner was seriously endangering the public,” according to a statement from the agency.

This is 100% bullshit. Dogs were banned from Antarctica back in 1994 so you are lying.
Maybe he was there before the ban.

tumblr_ogfi1rQUkY1qmob6ro1_500.gif

Nobody is afraid bud, we're simply trying to clean up the retards and retarded ideas in society. Pro Tip: You're one of them.
You're doing and accompling nothing bum. Pitbulls are here to stay. There is literally nothing you can do about it either. Especially when you still can't make sense of what one is. If you want to clean something, clean out your mother's pen.

Without defending idiotic pitbull owners, sometimes those who judge what is and isn't a 'pitbull' are just as idiotic.

Because a 'pitbull' isn't a specific name of a breed, but a classification with 5+ breeds.

That's why the number of violent biting occurances & deaths of 'pitbulls' are so high, because not only are they a popular 'breed' but the 5+ breeds biting & death numbers are all combined into one, as opposed to listing them individually like most other breeds on the statistics.

And one of the major frustrations of the ignorant, is the miss-identification of the English Bull Terrier as a pitbull breed.

OIP.uld_z3zD-bW9uhmiW9HacwHaKF

I've owned one of these dogs and more than a few times idiots have tried to have me kicked out, because it was a park that pitbulls weren't allowed and they couldn't tell the difference between the English Bull Terrier and Pitbulls. They even tried to convince me that the 'Bull' in the name signified it was a Pitbull breed. To which I replied "Are French Bulldogs a Pitbull breed too?"

Anyway, just wanted to add those points to the discussion.
Don't worry this factual & great point will get glossed right over by the sociopaths who have a holy war against puppies and want to indiscriminately kill people's innocent pets. All based off what another unrelated dog did or these absolute dogshit junk statistics.

All dogs should be eliminated except for whippets and the occasional mini pin.

Don't worry this factual & great point will get glossed right over by the sociopaths who have a holy war against puppies and want to indiscriminately kill people's innocent pets. All based off what another unrelated dog did or these absolute dogshit junk statistics.

I say this as a former pitbull owner in my teens, and later got the bull terrier -

New pitbulls (all 5 breeds) and pitbull mixes should be banned from large cities. Meaning no dogs will be be killed, and the cities will be eventually be pitbull-free.

The vast majority of pitbull attacks happen within cities. Suburbs, smaller cities, and towns can make whatever laws they want because its a big-city problem. I'm in favor of licensing with training & insurance.

With my pitbull we did a great job at socializing him with kids & adults. The mistake we made is not socializing him with other dogs, and he tore two dogs apart. I saw with my own eyes what they're capable of and can imagine what they can do to people.

That 3-month old baby the OP is about? Died by pitbull attack? Imagine a grown human getting torn apart by a raptor in Jurassic Park, it probably went something similar to that.

I know how statistics can be manipulated but there's something that cannot be denied - the 5 pitbull breeds are responsible for the vast majority of deadly maulings within the USA. And rather then look at those statistics as numbers, I look at each of them as individual horror movies deaths.

Actually scratch that - there's never any horror movies that have accurately depicted a deadly pitbull attack.

Wolves usually go for a limb & then the throat.
Pitbulls go for the limbs, and their bites with dull teeth tear the flesh as the dog pulls their weight back. Victims typically bleed to death because the pitbulls don't go for arteries or vital organs.

I say this as a former pitbull owner in my teens, and later got the bull terrier -

New pitbulls (all 5 breeds) and pitbull mixes should be banned from large cities. Meaning no dogs will be be killed, and the cities will be eventually be pitbull-free.

The vast majority of pitbull attacks happen within cities. Suburbs, smaller cities, and towns can make whatever laws they want because its a big-city problem. I'm in favor of licensing with training & insurance.

With my pitbull we did a great job at socializing him with kids & adults. The mistake we made is not socializing him with other dogs, and he tore two dogs apart. I saw with my own eyes what they're capable of and can imagine what they can do to people.

That 3-month old baby the OP is about? Died by pitbull attack? Imagine a grown human getting torn apart by a raptor in Jurassic Park, it probably went something similar to that.

I know how statistics can be manipulated but there's something that cannot be denied - the 5 pitbull breeds are responsible for the vast majority of deadly maulings within the USA. And rather then look at those statistics as numbers, I look at each of them as individual horror movies deaths.

Actually scratch that - there's never any horror movies that have accurately depicted a deadly pitbull attack.

Wolves usually go for a limb & then the throat.
Pitbulls go for the limbs, and their bites with dull teeth tear the flesh as the dog pulls their weight back. Victims typically bleed to death because the pitbulls don't go for arteries or vital organs.
How was your dog able to attack and maul 2 other dogs if you don't mind me asking? Sounds like more things went wrong than just "not socializing" the dog. Especially if it happened twice.

How was your dog able to attack and maul 2 other dogs if you don't mind me asking? Sounds like more things went wrong than just "not socializing" the dog. Especially if it happened twice.

To clarify, he was my brother's dog, but I raised him for the first year until my brother moved away.

Bart was very territorial and a neighbor's dog jumped the fence into our back yard.
It happened with snow on the ground, and a portion of the entire yard was blood-splashed snow for days afterward.

The other situation was after he got loose and we were searching for him for days. We heard a dog matching his description mauled another pitbull, a stray, and witnesses saw our flyers and gave us a call. We saw the aftermath, and two of the stray's legs were torn off.

We never found Bart.

As far as unanswered personal mysteries of my life, what happened to Bart is damn near the top of the list.

To clarify, he was my brother's dog, but I raised him for the first year until my brother moved away.

Bart was very territorial and a neighbor's dog jumped the fence into our back yard.
It happened with snow on the ground, and a portion of the entire yard was blood-splashed snow for days afterward.

The other situation was after he got loose and we were searching for him for days. We heard a dog matching his description mauled another pitbull, a stray, and witnesses saw our flyers and gave us a call. We saw the aftermath, and two of the stray's legs were torn off.

We never found Bart.

As far as unanswered personal mysteries of my life, what happened to Bart is damn near the top of the list.

Hopefully someone shot it.

Dalmatian-Pitbull mix kills a 1 year old boy, must have been the Dalmatian in it, eh @WklySportsMemes ?
I wouldn't be surprised. The Dalmatians that have been temperament tested by the ATTS have a lower passing rate than the American Pit Bull Terrier.

How did they conclusively determine the breed? Your article doesn't say.

We heard a dog matching his description mauled another pitbull, a stray, and witnesses saw our flyers and gave us a call. We saw the aftermath, and two of the stray's legs were torn off.

We never found Bart.
Now this is a tall tale if I've ever heard one. To my knowledge not even the hardest biting Red Boy line of APBT game dogs have ever torn off their opponents' legs in the pit and that includes championship stock. Forelegs and hindlegs have been badly broken to the point of being mutilated, which may've required amputation afterward, but that's different. This stray was either a Pit Bull puppy or it didn't happen.

Dalmatian-Pitbull mix kills a 1 year old boy, must have been the Dalmatian in it, eh @WklySportsMemes ?
There are 2 major red flags in your post that show that you should stfu

-Your logic is "Pitbulls are inherently bad because they are PURE BRED killing machines." Ya dumb fk, its not a breed of dog anymore. Its a mutt. You still don't even get what a dog breed is.

-Dalmations are absolutely known to be and statically proven to be high risk around children as well. Countless articles & studies all about this. They are notorious for not being social and not too tolerant around children. It's 100% part of their reputation that they have the potentiae to not be great around children. With every post you just keep proving you have no real experience with dogs.
Now this is a tall tale if I've ever heard one. To my knowledge not even the hardest biting Red Boy line of APBT game dogs have ever torn off their opponents' legs in the pit and that includes championship stock. Forelegs and hindlegs have been badly broken to the point of being mutilated, which may've required amputation afterward, but that's different. This stray was either a Pit Bull puppy or it didn't happen.
It also started off as "I owned a Pitbull...well it really wasn't my dog."
Why has everyone who claimed to have owned Pitbull but want them banned in this thread kind of lie about owning the dog????? Lol fkn strange.

Last edited:
There are 2 major red flags in your post that show that you should stfu

-Your logic is "Pitbulls are inherently bad because they are PURE BRED killing machines." Ya dumb fk, its not a breed of dog anymore. Its a mutt. You still don't even get what a dog bred is.

-Dalmations are absolutely known to be and statically proven to be high risk around children as well. Countless articles & studies all about this. They are notorious for not being social and not too tolerant around children. It's 100% part of their reputation that they have the potential are not to be great around children. With ever post you just keep proving you have no real experience with dog breeds.

It also started off as "I owned a Pitbull...well it really wasn't my dog."
Why has everyone who claimed to have owned Pitbull but want them ban in this thread kind of lie about owning the dog????? Lol fkn strange.
I hope they find Bart. One day. Rumor has it he's still severing stray dogs' legs like a bone saw lol.

I hope they find Bart. One day. Rumor has it he's still severing stray dogs' legs like a bone saw lol.
One time I was posting on this car forum years ago. There was a resident story teller, that had a ridiculous story about everything. One day dogs got brought up. He brought up having a Rottweiler. I grew up breeding Rottweilers. My Grandparents had Rottweilers. My father at one time had 13 Rottweilers in his kennel. So probably more versed with Rottweilers even more so than Corsos. Well anyways he went on about having a pure bred 250 pound Rottweiler named Bear. At that point I knew the dude was a pathological liar. 250 lb Bear reminds me a lot of Bart the leg amputator.

One time I was posting on this car forum years ago. There was a resident story teller, that had a ridiculous story about everything. One day dogs got brought up. He brought up having a Rottweiler. I grew up breeding Rottweilers. My Grandparents had Rottweilers. My father at one time had 13 Rottweilers in his kennel. So probably more versed with Rottweilers even more so than Corsos. Well anyways he went on about having a pure bred 250 pound Rottweiler named Bear. At that point I knew the dude was a pathological liar. 250 lb Bear reminds me a lot of Bart the leg amputator.
A 250 pound Rott? LOL. My Irish buddy bred the American version. I always liked the German ones because they're bigger and more robust.

Back