Oklahoma teacher tells his class that all whites are racist

nostradumbass

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.kmtv.com/news/national/i...ut-race-offends-oklahoma-high-school-students

A high school philosophy teacher showed his students a video about whites taking land from american indians and gave his 2 cents after, calling all the white kids in the class and himself racists. His excuse was the same idea was given at a University.

According to KFOR-TV, an unidentified teacher told his class that “to be white is to be racist, period,” during an elective philosophy course at North Norman High School.

Seems like the guy should be fired for being a racist, since he admitted it himself.

This is Plato 101. You need to keep up, bro.

I suspect he may be one of those undocumented teachers that Trump warned us about.

980x6-340x252.gif

The people who say that white people are racist by virtue of their existence, are they opposed to racism?

We're all racists to some extent . . . just not because we're white, black or red.

We're racists because we're human.

I think all white people should be racist for a month. Like actual cross burning, dindu nuffin dragging from a truck racist.

Maybe then minorities will realise how good they have it these days.

I think all white people should be racist for a month. Like actual cross burning, dindu nuffin dragging from a truck racist.

{<doc}

Not even sure where to begin with this.

Anyway teacher is a dummy. Not sure how he graduated college.

They should fire him. If my kid was in that class, I'd file a formal complaint with the super intendant.

Yea! Those pesky minorities should thank us. Instead of being really really really racist we are just really racist these days. How dare they want to be treated as equals!

Yea! Those pesky minorities should thank us. Instead of being really really really racist we are just really racist these days. How dare they want to be treated as equals!

That gay guy in your avatar has horrible hear. In fact, her hear sucks... is it suposed to be a trend? Is is some black panther shit? is like beyonces dancers at the superbowl, they looked horrible.
If I was black, or mulato, I would always, always cut my hear.
That is one shitty thing about being black, if you let your hear grow, you will spend a fortune in grease or end up looking like a fucking microphone...

http://www.kmtv.com/news/national/i...ut-race-offends-oklahoma-high-school-students

A high school philosophy teacher showed his students a video about whites taking land from american indians and gave his 2 cents after, calling all the white kids in the class and himself racists. His excuse was the same idea was given at a University.

Seems like the guy should be fired for being a racist, since he admitted it himself.

Indians started that shit. Who do you think killed the Icelanders who first landed here??? Payback is a motherfucker.

Back