Oklahoma teacher tells his class that all whites are racist

http://www.kmtv.com/news/national/i...ut-race-offends-oklahoma-high-school-students

A high school philosophy teacher showed his students a video about whites taking land from american indians and gave his 2 cents after, calling all the white kids in the class and himself racists. His excuse was the same idea was given at a University.

Seems like the guy should be fired for being a racist, since he admitted it himself.
Omfg, I hope that teacher gets fucking fired.

White man came across the sea
He brought us pain and misery
He killed our tribes he killed our creed
He took our game for his own need

We fought him hard we fought him well
Out on the plains we gave him hell
But many came too much for Cree
Oh will we ever be set free?

FlamindMetalHorns.jpg~c200

Sick nostalgia.

If this idiot teacher truly feels that whites are evil and Native Americans had their land stolen, then why does he continue to reap the benefits of living on Native land? If he really believed his own nonsense, then he should move to Europe and become one less evil white person who is standing in the way of Native Americans.

I never understood why these Leftist hypocrites are so enthusiastic to morally shame everyone, but they have no problem taking complete advantage of the benefits offered by the "systemic racism" they condemn others for perpetuating.

I'm reminded of the video where Dinesh D'Souza wrecks that hypocrite Leftist Amherst College kid who was whining about white privilege.

@12:10 The ownage begins.

Quoted so more people could watch this vid.

@4:17 "Every race on earth played the violent conquest and subjugation game, but we [whites] are supposed to apologize because we are the best at it? No! Sorry! Not happening."

To be fair most conquerors and subjugators had no problem mixing with the locals, thats why white guilt is not a thing among those that descend from the Spanish.

@4:17 "Every race on earth played the violent conquest and subjugation game, but we [whites] are supposed to apologize because we are the best at it? No! Sorry! Not happening."

@4:46 "The sins of the parent should never fall upon the child."

Why would whites be the best at it if they helped to end it? I'd say the places where slavery still exists are best at it. India should take the crown.

Last edited:
I think all white people should be racist for a month. Like actual cross burning, dindu nuffin dragging from a truck racist.

Maybe then minorities will realise how good they have it these days.

Can we loot? Thinking about getting the Google Pixel phone.

Why would whites be the best at it if they helped to end it? I'd say the places where slavery still exists are best at it. India should take the crown.

I think he means whites are "best at it" in the sense that they expanded their influence across a far greater area compared to other groups.

calling all white people racists, cause he's doing exactly what he's accusing white people of doing..why do i need to explain this..

The teacher is white and he called himself a racist.

Pretty sure looting would constitute cultural appropriation at this point.
"Look at those racist white folks. Not only are they stealing that TV, they're stealing our culture and heritage by doing it."

I'd go up there and slap a bitch for telling my kids some shit like that.

Back