OK Harvey weinstein is a sick pig, but can we call him a rapist?

slivercord

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I don't follow much on the news, and sites like tmz who report this kind of stuff are terrible and annoying , can't give them my time. But looking carefully at weinstein stories and accusations looks like a "play ball" with me game, to get rewards like movie roles, while everyone is attacking him, how about some shaming on the women who played his game and now are famous and millionaires. If he gets convicted of rape, I will definitely change my view on this issue. BTW this is not a dig to the #metoo or whatever you wanna call it, it's great that people are outspoken about this sad issues. Just can't stand watching some of this people on a moral high ground, when they blew him for a role and now hide.

TLDR, cliffs:<Goldie11>

Didnt he like pin uma turman down and she had to wrestle to escape....why she didnt use the kill bill 5 point exploding heart technique i dont know but that sounds very attempted rapey

Didnt he like pin uma turman down and she had to wrestle to escape....why she didnt use the kill bill 5 point exploding heart technique i dont know but that sounds very attempted rapey
He did that? That's fucked up. Maybe his that powerful, I will wait for the courts to decide.

There's a bit of everything in the Weinstein scandal. Some stories were consensual pussy for play. Some were sexual assault. Some were sexual harassment. Some were flat out rape...

Ehhhh.....he's probably raped some women.

I don't know but the man in this audio tape is certainly capable of rape.

Yes. Read the Annabella Sciorra one. He pushed in the door when she told him not to come in, and then flat-out raped her.

Not a rapist in the traditional sense but because he is such a powerful figure in an industry full of women where he has authority over, it's almost irrelevant what words you want to use to describe what he did.

Yes. Read the Annabella Sciorra one. He pushed in the door when she told him not to come in, and then flat-out raped her.
what would Quentin Tarantino do...

<Goldie11>

So am I to feel bad when I watch the movies he’s already produced? I watched Hateful 8 last night.

OK you guys are really coming with hard evidence, he does look like a rapist the sick fuck. It's just hard for me, because girls like Jennifer Lawrence did the couch casting. I guess I should have researched more about his case. Thanks for the info brah.

I had to look her up after hearingthis story and WOW. I know exactly who she is fromt he Sopranos. I always wondered what happened to her because her performance was really good and I expected to see more. now 10 years later she's MIA.

He didn't have to "Physically" Rape anyone. You either had sex with him or he destroyed your career... It was actually worse, because there were physical signs to report to anyone. Just one person's word against another's.

So yes, it was rape, just not not the type you typically think of.

Good thing he's not a rapist. It's gotta be really difficult to force a woman to give you a footjob
1493787913_quentin-tarantino-from-dusk-till-dawn-feet.gif

I had to look her up after hearingthis story and WOW. I know exactly who she is fromt he Sopranos. I always wondered what happened to her because her performance was really good and I expected to see more. now 10 years later she's MIA.

Same here. She was in a lot of movies I loved in the 90s, Romeo Is Bleeding, The Funeral, among others, then as you mentioned The Sopranos; and since then I've always wondered, what ever happened to her? She was great... Now we know. She was raped by a monster and went into hiding. I'd love it if that guy fell into a polar bear den.

That's why I was so shocked but glad to see her turn up presenting at the Oscars this year. One of the examples of the #MeToo thing having a positive effect on someone, bringing her out of the dark she'd been hiding in. Good for her.

Ashley-Judd-Salm-Hayek-Annabella-Sciorra.jpg

OK you guys are really coming with hard evidence, he does look like a rapist the sick fuck. It's just hard for me, because girls like Jennifer Lawrence did the couch casting. I guess I should have researched more about his case. Thanks for the info brah.

Personally, I don't know of any evidence that J-Law casting couch'd. People always assume that pretty much any time a hot chick gets famous early, but sometimes they fly right through the machine into stardom without getting caught in the gears.

He didn't have to "Physically" Rape anyone. You either had sex with him or he destroyed your career... It was actually worse, because there were physical signs to report to anyone. Just one person's word against another's.

So yes, it was rape, just not not the type you typically think of.

It's scummy as fuck, but no, I don't believe those instances where the women had a choice, were rape, and certainly not worse than rape, rape.

Like I said, scummy advantage taking, but at the end of the day, the women could just say no, and walk away, instead of selling their dignity for a movie role.

Back