OK Harvey weinstein is a sick pig, but can we call him a rapist?

Personally, I don't know of any evidence that J-Law casting couch'd. People always assume that pretty much any time a hot chick gets famous early, but sometimes they fly right through the machine into stardom without getting caught in the gears.

It's just odd with her, because she literally came out of nowhere. I always found it a bit odd that she got so much attention for that no budget indie flick "Winter's Bone", and all of a sudden she's a huge star.

Bill Engvale Show...Winters Bone....MEGA STAR.

It's a little suspect.

I'm gonna say he has.

Sometimes you just gotta pull your head outta of your ass and use some common sense.

It's just odd with her, because she literally came out of nowhere. I always found it a bit odd that she got so much attention for that no budget indie flick "Winter's Bone", and all of a sudden she's a huge star.

Bill Engvale Show...Winters Bone....MEGA STAR.

It's a little suspect.

She's stunning, and she can act. I don't see any inherent shadiness to it. Sometimes a star is just made unscathed.

She's stunning, and she can act.

Meh, dime a dozen in Hollywood.

I don't see any inherent shadiness to it. Sometimes a star is just made unscathed.

I'm not saying it isn't possible that she was chosen, without having to wipe Weinstein's splooge off her face. There are rumors though, and combined with her fast track to stardom...

It's a little suspect, is all I'm saying.

Meh, dime a dozen in Hollywood.

I'm not saying it isn't possible that she was chosen, without having to wipe Weinstein's splooge off her face. There are rumors though, and combined with her fast track to stardom...

It's a little suspect, is all I'm saying.

'Rumors' doesn't cut it for me, especially in this day & age when that could just be coolstorybro947 on reddit saying 'I bet JLaw fucked him too yo'. If I hear something about someone sourced from an insider, then I might think differently.

'Rumors' doesn't cut it for me, especially in this day & age when that could just be coolstorybro947 on reddit saying 'I bet JLaw fucked him too yo'. If I hear something about someone sourced from an insider, then I might think differently.

giphy.gif

yes we can, because he raped women and who knows what other sick shit he was into, he had also hire 2 private intelligence agencies to cover up for his dirty shit, Kroll and Black Cube

It's disturbing that you want to imagine Weinstein rolling around period

Rolling around with Lauzon means Weinstein would be twisted up into knots, and get his whole shit broke.

tumblr_mq626ggznv1qedb29o1_500.gif

Just like we want women to call out the trash we gotta be willing to do the same. With all the evidence in front of you you guys still want to find an excuse to let fucks like this off the hook Jesus fuck.

Did you read the stories? Im surprised he hasnt been killed by angry friends and relatives

I don't know but the man in this audio tape is certainly capable of rape.

dude it almost make me feel sorry for that sad fat fuck, begging a woman for 5 minutes, how low of a self esteem you must have to say something like that....Im not saying he shouldnt be punished...no, fuck him! fuck him with all justice for every single fucking thing he did, but for a man to be begging like that to a woman, and saying "dont embarrass me"...man thats like... dude I feel sorry for you.

It's probably going to become one of those terms in which the meaning shifts (like the word "literally" now means its exact opposite). That happens in the English language. A lot of sexual harassment is now conflated with rape. Hell, I hear people call Aziz Ansari a rapist after that stupid story came out.

With that said, rape has to do with the dynamic of power. That's why a "hot" female teacher who sleeps with her eager teenage student is still a rapist, he is underaged and she is in a position of authority. Saying "yes" to a guy you don't want to sleep with because he is powerful and you are scared to say "no" kinda blurs the line.

According to many reports, i would say yes, yes we can call him one.

Sick individual on a power trip.

Rapist i don't know, enough pos to get a bullet and nobody should cry? Probably

I set my "world will be better without you" lower than "rapist" achievement

rapist, no. Opportunist who used his high position in the biz to get laid? Yes.

Back