Ohio proposal to label neo nazis as terrorists. What other groups should be considered?

Idiotic proposal.

Any and all alt-left news organization the promotes racial division should be labeled as terrorist. CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, Vice, NYT, WaPo, HuffPo, NYDailynews. Late night Talk Show Hosts who promote racial hatred should also be labeled as terrorists and these include Stephen Colbert and Seth Meyers and Jimmy Kimmel. Corporate Agents that ban free speech and promote racism such as Google, Facebook and Twitter also need provisions to prevent them from acts of terror against the American people.

Vampires, maybe werewolves.

The US government.... and then in a light year's distant second place Islamic terrorism. Considering the distant second is funded, supplied, trained, and radicalized by the the first.... we're back to the US government.

What have the Neo-Nazis done to be designated as terrorists? What are their terrorist actions?

This is a slippery slope, and I don't want to start down it.

What have the Neo-Nazis done to be designated as terrorists? What are their terrorist actions?

This is a slippery slope, and I don't want to start down it.

welcome to today's world man. we live in some weird ass times.

I heard from a trust-worthy source that the Barcelona attack was orchestrated by Syrian Neo-Nazis.

Radical Muslims and those that don't condon those in their group who kill people

Not sure how many more times we need them to kill us.

If someone has committed a crime then arrest them. Not sure how placing a label on some people trumps the First and Fifth Amendments and obvious strict scrutiny.

Because identity politics, work. At least for the Dems.

Whats the point of the list?

Kkk is on the list and they still walk around like nothing happened.

Well, they are on the list from the sixties, most certainly from the bombing of a lawyers office that killed two young girls that were inside. But now, they are a good old boys racist club for toothless rednecks. But in the sixties, they lynched, raped, murdered, burned, and intimidated most of the south during the civil rights movement.

And simply being on the list is not illegal, just like being in a gang is not illegal. But any illegal behavior linked to the group and for the group=rico, and not as in swauve

Well if you ask Hussein Obama's picks, we need to be watching out for anti-abortion and Christian identity oriented people. Islam was probably down lower on their list. That's why Obama let in all the muslims. And his administration called it workplace violence in San Bernadino and Obama himself blamed the Orlando gay club shooting on the gun. No mention of Islam.

Can't disagree with that video. The white supremacist/survivalists/militia types are the most dangerous group, but the lone wolfs are doing most of the killings at this point.

And, in reference to my opening post, Fields Jr was definitely in Charlottesville to attend the rally as a white supremacist, as evidenced by numerous pictures showing this dickweed with his stupid little white shield, parted hair, and stupid look on his face. That is not to say that I believe that he ran over people on purpose because he was, in fact, attacked by antifa douchepumps prior to hitting the gas and a dozen people.

Easy one: any street gangs that exist should be on that list. And it's hilarious these jackasses are drawing a line at Neo-Nazis 1st when gang violence accounts for most likely a thousand times more damage in the US.

Cartels should be on this list too if they're serious.

But yeah, throw those idiot rednecks in their too.

Agga, I agree 100. Street gangs are the scourge of every city. They account for probably 8000 deaths every year. Look at your hometown. They tearing shit up every year.

The real way to end it is for the cops to see people getting attacked and throw them in jail. Anyone going with a mask there or weapons hidden goes straight to fucking jail.

Ideally, that would be a great way to handle the violence, but I am not sure the cops could just wade into the crowd and start arresting people. They are vastly outnumbered, and I can't speak for what the kkk would do, but the antifa twats would most certainly attack the cops. Not that we are scared to tussle with them, would very much like to personally, but making arrests could make things worse. But they should have planned for such a thing. Have paddy wagons on hand, wade into the crowd with the pepper spray that comes in fire extinguisher sized dispensers, hose down everyone, and start dragging them out of there.

Add PETA to the list. They send bomb makers to college campuses to teach kids how to make bombs.

Animal liberation front is on there. They make bombs and blow up research facilities. They also release genetically engineered animals that take over the world and start apocalypses.

Any and all alt-left news organization the promotes racial division should be labeled as terrorist. CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, Vice, NYT, WaPo, HuffPo, NYDailynews. Late night Talk Show Hosts who promote racial hatred should also be labeled as terrorists and these include Stephen Colbert and Seth Meyers and Jimmy Kimmel. Corporate Agents that ban free speech and promote racism such as Google, Facebook and Twitter also need provisions to prevent them from acts of terror against the American people.

So, everyone goes on the list. Simple, efficient-everyone.

Back