Ohio proposal to label neo nazis as terrorists. What other groups should be considered?

There is a lot more than ten groups. I put in some work getting this together quickly, and I just could not find a simple damn list.
I meant 10 neo nazis. They are not a large or significant group at all. I wouldn't even know David Duke or Richard Spencer's names if not for the left trying to pretend they are representative of the right. They have no republican support and certainly don't hold conservative positions.

We could use the Southern Poverty Law Center's "hate group" list, which is every single group that is at all conservative on any issue and 0 left wing groups.

Whats the point of the list?

Kkk is on the list and they still walk around like nothing happened.

Well if you ask Hussein Obama's picks, we need to be watching out for anti-abortion and Christian identity oriented people. Islam was probably down lower on their list. That's why Obama let in all the muslims. And his administration called it workplace violence in San Bernadino and Obama himself blamed the Orlando gay club shooting on the gun. No mention of Islam.

Last edited by a moderator:
I propose we label them "unwanted and unwelcome in America and they should stick to wearing hoods because real Americans are paying attention."

Also, a change of name would do the ol' fringers good.

Does Ohio label Islamic Somalian immigrants "terrorists". One of Obamas refugees ran over a bunch of kids with his car and then got out and stabbed them with a knife. He previously said Ohio State didn't have enough Islamic prayer rooms.
Muslim-terrorist-450x270.jpg

I don't like the KKK, or Neo Nazis. But I don't even know how many of them there really are. Probably not many.

I wish they wouldn't gather again, cause they hurt what I stand for.

One schizophrenic white nationalist ramming into a crowd doesn't make their entire movement of tiki torch-holding dweebs terrorists. Antifa and BLM might be reprehensible as well, but they're not terrorist groups. Words have meanings, dubbing everything terrorism is retarded.

After everything that has happened in the past week, I am starting to think the people in pointy hoods and carrying Nazi flags were planted there so they could start to get people OK with taking away some of our rights and people like Arnold Schwarzenegger are using it as a way to raise money for Jews. There was too much to gain from this "tragedy" to leave things to chance. Also, the guy with the best footage worked for the CIA. What a coincidence.
Yeah there's just a lot of things that are kinda fishy. Some of it looks like a production.

The label terrorist is over used as it is, just like hate group or even gang.

Just look at the amount on these list.

Sure plenty deserve to be on these list but they are plent of others that you have to ask what the hell.

They have a bible thumper motorcycle clubs on the gang list as well as other non violent clubs.

These things turn in to some kind of bogeyman list for money.

An Ohio proposal is being put forth to label neo nazis as a terrorist organization. Do they fit the bill? And are there other groups that should be considered?

Obviously, this is a backlash to last Saturday's events, as well as previous US attacks and worldwide attacks by terrorist groups using vehicles as a very easy accessible and pretty effective tool. The events in Spain, the U.K., NYC, and even Ohio state come quickly to mind when the notion of vehicular homicide as the newest tool that is nearly impossible to prevent. The death toll is much lower than using explosives or firearms, but the difficulty in preventing and predicting these attacks is what is causing a new era of fear of attacks.

The first issue to discuss, is Saturday's incident involving the death of 32 year old Heather Heyer at the hands, or rather, vehicle driven by James Fields Jr, 20, from Ohio, who has been charged with hit and run, second degree murder, and three counts of malicious wounding.

I will say that when I first saw the video, I was 100% sure it was a terrorist attack. But new video has surfaced that shows that Fields' vehicle was attacked as he was driving on the road prior to plowing into the crowd. Then, after striking the crowd, his vehicle is attacked by several subjects with baseball bats, prompting his reverse exit. So, based on this new video, do you still think the car attack was on purpose? Here is a link.

https://squawker.org/culture-wars/n...ttesville-car-wrecker-was-attacked-by-antifa/

So, if the vehicle attack by Fields was not actually an attack, what does that do for the proposal to place neo nazis on the terrorist list?

I don't think anyone could or would argue that neo nazi(hence nn after this) are a hate group, but have they done anything to warrant placement alongside isis, et all? Actually, they have killed more than Muslim terrorists according to this article.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/06/...-24&sk=&cvid=BD8FF84FE439482EBD84EA653A39AAC7

We all know of Dylan Roof killing nine black church members a few years back, but there have been attacks on Sikh temples, and other targets as well, clearly making a good argument for nn to be placed on the list of terror groups.

So, now on to other groups that should be on this list.

How does the FBI determine who belongs on this list? First, a definition:
The FBI divides the terrorist threat facing the United States into two broad categories—domestic and international.

Domestic terrorism is the unlawful use, or threatened use, of violence by a group or individual based and operating entirely within the United States (or its territories) without foreign direction committed against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.

• Here is the current list: well, actually, the list is large and continued on next post

Easy one: any street gangs that exist should be on that list. And it's hilarious these jackasses are drawing a line at Neo-Nazis 1st when gang violence accounts for most likely a thousand times more damage in the US.

Cartels should be on this list too if they're serious.

But yeah, throw those idiot rednecks in their too.

or, we could just say that the proposal, not even new law, just proposal, is wrong and we hope it doesn't pass.

The real way to end it is for the cops to see people getting attacked and throw them in jail. Anyone going with a mask there or weapons hidden goes straight to fucking jail.

Add PETA to the list. They send bomb makers to college campuses to teach kids how to make bombs.

Back