Official Women's Division Discussion #25

Which 135 should they sign anyway?
Kaufman and Facsholz already were there anyway, and other girls from Invicta don't seem really interesting at this point.

Outside of Invicta, I only see Dyshekova and Jojua somewhat worthy signing
Outside of Invicta signed fighters, Dyshekova, & Gisele Moreira are the best options right now. Sarah Alpar and Liana Jojua should get a mention as well, but I think both would be better suited to 125.

Joselyne Edwards, Dayana Silva, Rizlen Zouak, & Stoliarenko all stumbled in their last fights, but they’re definitely still worth noting. Stoliarenko, Silva, & Edwards would be effective fighters with a solid 6 months of wrestling training, offensively for Stoliarenko and defensively for the latter 2. Zouak needs to slow down in her fights, and focus more on control than weird submissions.

Honorable mentions for Marta Waliczek, Norma Dumont, & Veronika Rodova too. I’d like them to get some more experience though.

Ahahahaha. Fuck y'all. :p

<mma3>

There goes my most looked forward to fight of the next couple of months. I was starting to feel that would have been a real banger plus it was a good fight for both of them. Rodriguez pulled out oever a month and a half away? Better have a good reason, I demand to inspect her personally for evidence :mad:

Only way it could get worse now is if they actually did bring in Jandiroba vs Grasso, that would be a terrible match for Alexa at an important time. Can't they bring in one of those Brazilian circuit cans like Elaine Albuquerque or Aline Sattelmayer in rewardful recognition of all their years of padding records instead?

Which 135 should they sign anyway?
Kaufman and Facsholz already were there anyway, and other girls from Invicta don't seem really interesting at this point.

Outside of Invicta, I only see Dyshekova and Jojua somewhat worthy signing
The ufc really need to resign Kaufman she had a bad run of matches in her first ufc contract Davis and Shevchenko (which was a SD). The division is much weaker now too all 4 women sarah fought in the ufc are not in BW division now. Raging Panda also could be signed she's better Cheesecake and Bernardo.

Something for everyone here.

Pretty funny in person. Someone commented it’d make a great buddy cop movie

Someone commented it’d make a great buddy cop movie

Especially when big Meg gets easy outgrappled by the suspect they're trying to apprehend then little Zap steps in and easily takes them down (and in real life, too).

<bball2>

<mma3>

There goes my most looked forward to fight of the next couple of months. I was starting to feel that would have been a real banger plus it was a good fight for both of them. Rodriguez pulled out oever a month and a half away? Better have a good reason, I demand to inspect her personally for evidence :mad:

Only way it could get worse now is if they actually did bring in Jandiroba vs Grasso, that would be a terrible match for Alexa at an important time. Can't they bring in one of those Brazilian circuit cans like Elaine Albuquerque or Aline Sattelmayer in rewardful recognition of all their years of padding records instead?

Yeah, I wanna see Alexa get a good win. Maybe even bring in Elaine Poughkeepsie or Sonia Maria Sotomayor. :)

This shit doesn't start til 10? Holy fuck what the hell am I gonna do for 5 hours?

I specifically slept til 3pm so this shit would get here faster.

Last edited:
This shit doesn't start til 10? Holy fuck what the hell am I gonna do for 5 hours?

Oh... Prelims at 8:30 on facebook.... ok. That makes more sense... Man, its fucking brutal trying to find the fights anymore. All the websites for the organizations suck a dick... You never know where to look for the actual fights.... Do I need to watch DAZN, or Paramount, or FS1, or ESPN+, or Fightpass, or Facebook? Holy fuck this shit is scattered all over the goddamn place.

Oh... Prelims at 8:30 on facebook.... ok. That makes more sense... Man, its fucking brutal trying to find the fights anymore. All the websites for the organizations suck a dick... You never know where to look for the actual fights.... Do I need to watch DAZN, or Paramount, or FS1, or ESPN+, or Fightpass, or Facebook? Holy fuck this shit is scattered all over the goddamn place.

<mma3>

Katharina Lehner just had her boxing debut. So I think it is safe to say that if the 145er did not fight on the TUF Finale that they were not retained.

10th Planet!

Damn... MacFarlane looked amazing. And that entrance was awesome. Bad bad move by Bellator not showcasing this fight on Paramount. They better get it on free TV ASAP.

10th Planet!

Damn... MacFarlane looked amazing. And that entrance was awesome. Bad bad move by Bellator not showcasing this fight on Paramount. They better get it on free TV ASAP.

Couldn't ask for a cooler walkout or more lively atmosphere. Valerie landed some good shots in the first two rounds & showed experienced footwork. The final sequence - takedown, scramble & submission - was a thing of beauty. First time Val's ever been submitted. The Hawaiian crowd provided an electric reception for Ilima-Lei's homecoming.

She says she'll move up to bantamweight.
Jessica-Rose Clark about her health weight cut and fight
WOMEN'SMMA PLANET
Published on Dec 15, 2018

One thing I love about Bellator is that they can adapt their shows presentation to take advantage of their location. This is something the UFC is too arrogant about. The UFC feels like this is the way we do things and it will work wonderfully everywhere in the world. This is why they never got popular in Japan.

Couldn't ask for a cooler walkout or more lively atmosphere. Valerie landed some good shots in the first two rounds & showed experienced footwork.

Huh? Letourneau was out-struck by a much shorter, smaller grappler whose striking was non-existent just 2 years ago, and still exceptionally raw just 6 months prior. Letourneau was completely dominated and exposed in every aspect of the fight, and there is no way to spin it positively.

Anywho, very good performance by MacFarlane, who showed considerable improvement in her stand-up, and is a legitimately entertaining personality with her weigh-ins and walk-outs.

The amusing part is that she could very easily make 115.

That triangle defence from Letourneau was even more questionable than the chick who got submitted by JoJo. The commentators said she's been training with Hector Lombard, yeah, it shows. Valerie had the triangle defended, she had MacFarlane stacked against the fence and was turned into the choke, all she had to do was stay there until she burned out her legs and let go. But no, she tries to pull out and slam a bunch of times which just lets MacFarlane readjust & tighten down the choke as well as grabbing the arm for the triangle-armbar combo. You're not Sarah Kaufman, you ain't powerbombing your way out of that one.

I think it's time for Letourneau to consider calling it a career. She looked hesitant and afraid to get hit against a grappler with limited striking experience. And she was losing the standup. I think Joanna broke her and she hasn't been the same since then.

Cause it should be of interest here too. I posted the youtube vid of the Ham/Park fight in the Road 51 thead - the video title spoils the result, so if that bothers you don't open the spoiler tags :)

Fun Invicta. I liked the Frey/Grusander, the insane ending of Jacobson/Hansen, Zapatella/Brown and the whole of the prelim card. Heck, even Taylor was decent (though still never gonna forgive the Ham fight) Also, WTF Moyle? With the weight thing and that performance....

One thing I love about Bellator is that they can adapt their shows presentation to take advantage of their location. This is something the UFC is too arrogant about. The UFC feels like this is the way we do things and it will work wonderfully everywhere in the world. This is why they never got popular in Japan.

Bellator just has that feel of an actual event. They always have. With the entrances and ramp and shit. UFC just has the same boring bullshit.... and has for a long time now.

Fun Invicta. I liked the Frey/Grusander, the insane ending of Jacobson/Hansen, Zapatella/Brown and the whole of the prelim card. Heck, even Taylor was decent (though still never gonna forgive the Ham fight) Also, WTF Moyle? With the weight thing and that performance....

Moyle seemed like she was in Paulo Fihlo mode all weekend.... At least she resisted the urge to talk to the imaginary people in her head while the fight was going on.

Huh? Letourneau was out-struck by a much shorter, smaller grappler whose striking was non-existent just 2 years ago, and still exceptionally raw just 6 months prior. Letourneau was completely dominated and exposed in every aspect of the fight, and there is no way to spin it positively.

Anywho, very good performance by MacFarlane, who showed considerable improvement in her stand-up, and is a legitimately entertaining personality with her weigh-ins and walk-outs.

The amusing part is that she could very easily make 115.

No question MacFarlane showed improvement in all aspects of her game. But I had Letourneau up 2-0 going into the third round.

One word describes Jamie Moyle at this point and that being
disappointment because she pulled a Mackenzie Dern at the
weigh ins then instead of trying to give a reputable performance
she allowed Brianna Van Buren to dress her up and it showed
with 30-26 scorecard from one of the judges.

Back