Official Women's Division Discussion #25

<sigh>

Nothing like getting your weight down ahead of time.

Yes, sarcasm.

"She should have used those things that just make you pee a lot!", pouted Andrea Lee.

Jokes aside, really bummed for Jess. :(

Anna Rudenko taps Belarusian veteran Liliya Kazak (7-6-2) in the second round with an armbar, climbing to 3-2, slick chick. That adjustment to get a better angle was nice, specially considering there was only 8 seconds left in the round. Previously, Kazak had been submitted only once, by Joanna Jedrzejczyk.
giphy.gif

All her fights have ended in finishes, wins and losses. Rudenko was coming of a TKO loss to Venezuelan Carolina Jimenez (6-0). Jimenez hasn't fought this year and is already 33 years old, so let's hope she becomes active in 2019.
bdb4955e9b30822a8b7ba66a83d5ca43.png

Last edited:
I believe the reacton from most to Jess going to 125 was 'WTF she's much too big' and well, here we are...

these women are really fucking themselves up with the big cuts.

Speaking of weight cuts: https://combatpress.com/2018/12/invicta-fc-33-frey-vs-grusander-ii-weigh-in-results/

Nobody has missed weight so far? I assume that Moyle and Coates are on extended time to drop the remaining due to not having an actual result yet?

Edit - everyone made weight except Moyle who was 10 pounds over.

ExaltedInferiorIndianrhinoceros-max-1mb.gif

Ten puounds! TEN! TEN POUNDS! TEEEEN POUNDS! TEN! Ten pounds!

/gotta watch Grosse Point Blank again, always excellent :)

Last edited:
Wow, that's an even bigger weight miss than Dern. Do they have the same nutritionist?

Speaking of weight cuts: https://combatpress.com/2018/12/invicta-fc-33-frey-vs-grusander-ii-weigh-in-results/

Nobody has missed weight so far? I assume that Moyle and Coates are on extended time to drop the remaining due to not having an actual result yet?

Holy crap, that's an egregious miss. I can't remember if Moyle has missed weight before, I wonder what the heck happened. Would they even sanction the fight if she'd missed the Flyweight mark as well?

How does someone who is too small for 115 miss weight by 10lbs. She obviously does not even care anymore.

Would they even sanction the fight if she'd missed the Flyweight mark as well?

Likely not. Probably not even if Van Buren had came in under 115 and thus there would have been more than full weight class between them.

How does someone who is too small for 115 miss weight by 10lbs. She obviously does not even care anymore.

giphy.gif

Is it time for Invicta to introduce a 'fat shaming' segment where they herd everyone who missed weight for that particular event into the cage and proceed to, well, 'fat shame' them?

Maybe break out the stocks and rotten tomatos....
except Moyle probably wouldn't fit in the stocks... boom! I've started it already.

Invicta FC 33 Weigh-in Results
Jinh Yu Frey (104.5) vs. Minna Grusander (104.8) – for atomweight title
Danielle Taylor (115.1) vs. Monserrat Ruiz (114.8)
Sharon Jacobson (115.3) vs. Kay Hansen (114.8)
Amber Brown (104.6) vs. Alesha Zappitella (105.7)
Jamie Moyle (125.1)* vs. Brianna Van Buren (115.2)
Sarah Kleczka (135.8) vs. Brittney Victoria (135.2)
Ashley Medina (105.4) vs. Anastasia Nikolakakos (104.8)
Chantel Coates (126) vs. Ashlynn Kleinbeck (124.1)

* – Moyle was fined 25 percent of her fight purse for missing the strawweight limit of 116 pounds

Good thing the comission is on Invicta's side cause on most places the fight would be off because Jamie is technically at flyweight and Brianna is at straw-weight.

man i hope they find a replacement, maybe Ju Thai? or Poly? fuck where's Dern fat ass at, i need Grasso to stay on the card
<DCrying>

I would make fun of Jamie Moyle with pig or cow noises but I
am not going to judge her because I don't know the story as
to why she missed so badly but there has to be a logical answer
somewhere which will come in due time.

Last edited:
Back