Official Women's Division Discussion #25

Interesting concept. first round will be boxing, semi-finals kickboxing, and the final MMA

Tuff-n-uff will hold its first ever pro female MMA bout Sept. 14 when Kelly Kobold takes on DeAnna Bennett

Tuff-n-uff has also inked a deal with Bein Sports network, which is available through different outlets. Xfinity currently doesn't have it

%25EC%258A%25A4%25EB%25B0%258D_%25ED%2595%2598%25EB%259D%25BC%25EB%258B%25A4%25EC%258B%259C%25ED%2598%25B8_%25EB%258C%2580%25EC%25A7%2584%25EC%259D%25B4%25EB%25AF%25B8%25EC%25A7%2580.jpg

Doesn't air until the end of the month, so I don't know if people want Contender Series Brazil spoilers;

Mayra Cheetara and Sarah Frota were both signed. Frota with a round one KO/TKO, and Cheetara with a round one triangle. Apparently the Cheetara win is so gnarly that Dana ran backstage and gave her a contract on the spot.

Last edited:
White belts can't make threads, them's the rules.

Anyway I was hoping they would hold off a few weeks and make Waterson v Penne, likewise Holm v GDR .... rematches, nothing wrong with those.

I'll go with Herrig, Germaine and Yoder.

I could understand Holm maybe wanting to get revenge for that bullshit loss against Miss Hit-After-The-Bell, but why in hell would Waterson fight a unranked PED cheater that she already beat?
<{nope}>

I could understand Holm maybe wanting to get revenge for that bullshit loss against Miss Hit-After-The-Bell, but why in hell would Waterson fight a unranked PED cheater that she already beat?
<{nope}>

Perhaps because she has finally gotten tired of ducking her after Penne was not given a rematch despite begging for one and Kedzie protected her little friend by giving her a match against a grandma almost as old as I am?

Ashley will be training with 10th Planet Freaks/Hurricane Awesome with Ilima, Liz, Pearl, and company
I just visited their Oceanside location and asked who their striking coach was: Maia Stevenson...

So Murata pretty much proved Magana isn't going to the Olympics...

Pretty good fight with Kaitlin and Reina. Kaitlin wins by UD after dominating on the feet. Reina did get some takedowns but wasn't able to really control Kaitlin there

Pretty good fight with Kaitlin and Reina. Kaitlin wins by UD after dominating on the feet. Reina did get some takedowns but wasn't able to really control Kaitlin there

Very good.

Back