Official Women's Division Discussion #25

Imagine being such a piece of shit that you hate at such chill and down to earth fighter for no real reason, lol.

^ Thanks for sharing. It's rare someone cries because they're worried their mother might get upset seeing them fight. Like you say Yan seems down to earth.

Completely useless ridiculous offtopic, but that is so going to be the name for my next D&D charcater.

Yes, yes, NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS!

Why does this not surprise me about you?

And now I feel the need to take your lunch money.

:)

It looks like Antonina cut weight to 125 the right way. She does not seem like she cut a lot of water weight. The problem with this is when she fights one of those strong girls who do cut a lot of water weight she might get tossed around. With that being said, she has not seemed special to me every time I watch her fight in MMA. I still consider her new due to a long period of inactivity in MMA. However, her competition has been very low and she still has not stood out to me like Valentina did before the UFC.

It looks like Antonina cut weight to 125 the right way. She does not seem like she cut a lot of water weight. The problem with this is when she fights one of those strong girls who do cut a lot of water weight she might get tossed around. With that being said, she has not seemed special to me every time I watch her fight in MMA. I still consider her new due to a long period of inactivity in MMA. However, her competition has been very low and she still has not stood out to me like Valentina did before the UFC.

Agree on all points. I would hope that she would move up to 135 assuming she wins and gets signed. She does have - unsurprisingly - very good clinch takedowns.

Weigh in pic, not as bad as I thought it would be:

Last edited:
Event ticket purchased, and flight and hotel booked. I’ll be there in person for Invicta FC 30!

Unfortunately, I hesitated on my purchase, and missed out on staying at the same hotel as the fighters. I did, however, get a nice hotel room for slightly less only a block away.

Also, I applied for press credentials last week, no word as of yet. Even if I don’t get them, I’ll still try to do as much coverage as possible for the event.

Just out of curiosity has anyone heard anything about Invicta
returning to California since Kaitlin Young & Shannon Knapp
haven't said anything on Instagram or Twitter about doing so.

They never announce future plans. One of the things I hate about Invicta. They usually never give the next date until the nepight of an event.

Yep. She had to diet hard to make 125. Gives you an idea of how small her little sister actually is.
Valentina is a literal 115er that dominated one of the bigger bantamweights in Holly Holm. Crazy when you think about it really. I would think Valentina’s success in weight classes she’s small in would of made Antonina realize she doesn’t need to be bigger to win. I guess not.

Rose Namajunas was on Ariel Helwani's new show today. Stated she got a neck injury that was giving her literal headaches during training. She has been rehabbing it.

She stated she was in no hurry to get back in the cage taking both a physical and mental vacation.

Rose Namajunas was on Ariel Helwani's new show today. Stated she got a neck injury that was giving her literal headaches during training. She has been rehabbing it.

She stated she was in no hurry to get back in the cage taking both a physical and mental vacation.
KK vs. Andrade for the next titleshot then, Andrade has been vocal about wanting to fight soon, she needs money and wants to be more active. Gadelha can fight Waterson or Suarez.

Last edited:
KK vs. Andrade for the next titleshot then, Andrade has been vocal about wanting to fight soon, he needs money and wants to be more active. Gadelha can fight Waterson or Suarez.

Fuck that, this is the new UFC.

Interim title time!

Back