Official Women's Division Discussion #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/74022-taila-santos

I think she might have the most cancelled fights ever. 8 out of a possible 22 fights!! Santos was meant to fight Aldana at Invicta 18 in a title eliminator but was forced to pull out due to visa issues. Wonder if Invicta will pick her up again.

Anyone know what's going on with Larissa Pacheco? She hasn't fought since being cut from the UFC, I'd think she would have returned to Jungle Fight. I'd also like to see how she'd fare in Invicta alongside Santos as well.

i wish sharon jacobson would fight again soon, she must still be doing military stuff

Anyone know what's going on with Larissa Pacheco

She is out of the UFC was supposed to have fought at Mr. Cage in December. Had two opponents drop out.

i wish sharon jacobson would fight again soon, she must still be doing military stuff

She was out most of last year due to military training but has been available since February. She has been itching to get back in the cage so won't surprise me if she is on the next Invicta card.

She is out of the UFC was supposed to have fought at Mr. Cage in December. Had two opponents drop out.

She was out most of last year due to military training but has been available since February. She has been itching to get back in the cage so won't surprise me if she is on the next Invicta card.
i would imagine shes a natural for the 125 class opening up in the UFC, shes sorta short, but powerful, i thought she would struggle to make straweight

This new Dana White promotion thing can be really interesting for WMMA in general. It can give exposure/build up female talent for a lot better pay than they would normally get on the regional scene. Since this in not part of the UFC they can even do weight classes the UFC does not have like 105. Who would not like to see some of the 105ers from Invicta vs some from other promotions. Tonya could possibly fight on a card. It could help mend the relationship between her and Sean Selby.

Heather Hardy article will be posted in the afternoon which includes audio of out conversation. Spoiler - she tells me she isn't under a multi-fight Bellator deal due to her boxing contract.

Will be in Vegas doing about a half dozen interviews. Some will be posted immediately some back stocked. Will keep you posted.

Hm, so JoJo and Frey are both headin to Iceland again. But this bit was interestinger:

"@jinhyufrey ranked #2 atomweight in the world and is fighting on the 15th of july in @invictafc."

Did I miss some official thingie from Invicta, or did Mjolnir MMA break Frey having a fight? Or are they just mistaken? Or?

Anyway if Frey on IFC24, I'm a happy camper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back