Official UFN 82** Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has wonderboy gassed in a fight?

Oh lord. I just realised i've placed two bets on Lobov (two different sites) by misstake. 2u on Artem motherfucking Lobov. I never thought this day would come.

Lobov Confidence booster from more recently tuf series:

borg SUB +255, maxxed (sadly, max is 1u)

can't get more till it moves

Pulled the old "Excuse me for just a moment as I go to the restroom" on my client and Borg by sub down to +180. Hedged off half of my o2.5 play.

lewis rd 2 +650
lewis rd 3 +1350

kinda like.

lewis no scorecards at near evens isn't bad, either

(i like O1.5 +110, tho, too)

Liking it r2 and r3, I can't find out why grabwoski has not fought in almost 14-15 months, his last fight was a end of 2014 he must have been injured and perhaps did not disclose it is a wild guess, but ufc debut @ 35 against heavy handed gnp/boxer who won his last fight 3 months ago and carries his power late in r2, r3, worth a stab.

lobov KO +310

i love being here for openers!

oh and lobov no judges -118, wow, lower than i thought. he isn't tapping

somehow i have over 5u on lobov right now (all at good prices, but still).

keep it flowy, artem!! (i'll prolly hedge off parts of this by weekend)

Burkman is dropping to 155 for the first time.
Interesting. Ran into him in Vegas for UFC 189. Shook his hand and was surprised how small it was. In general he just wasn't as big as I imagined him to be. Not surprised he can make 155, but the fights only get harder there...

Played Lahat by KO +870. Always that chance he gets Rivas in a bad spot and pounds him out. Sheldon Westcott vs Garcia taught me well. If a guy is gonna score takedowns, and the KO line is nice cause everyone expects a sub on the ground, play the KO prop in case of gnp.

Also played that amazing +310 Lobov by KO small. Prob add more tonight if it doesn't move, but I think it definitely will.

Las Vegas' own, Toni Basil, will be walking Mickey Gall to the octagon this Saturday.

Las Vegas' own, Toni Basil, will be walking Mickey Gall to the octagon this Saturday.

Toni Basil from "Mickey", lol? Just looked that up. Had no idea that she was almost 40 years old when she was dancing around in that cheerleader outfit from that one hit wonder song & popular video on MTV in 1982.

Is she walking him out, or is he getting the UFC 189 treatment where she sings him in?

If its the latter, i'm gonna fucking throw up

Guys how good is Wonderboy's chin? Hendricks probably has the most power in that left at 170. Might put some on R1 Hendricks. I know that he may come with a grinding gameplan but he might just throw bombs in the first round to close the distance and I feel it might take Wonderboy out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back