RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Usyk Discussion 5/18 1PM ET DAZN PPV / ESPN+

Usyk is a great fighter and represents boxing well, he won't pull bullshit like demanding 70 30 splits on guys equal to him, or dick guys around the Fury did. I love Fury, he's had a great career, but he really left a sour taste in people mouths with the lead up to this fight, the Ngannou fight shouldn't have ever happened and this fight should've happened already, I'm very curious to how Fury bounces back given his mental issues.
He might be relieved somewhat.

Its also because he keeps coming when hes hurt. Hes so active that it makes an impression that hes less hurt than he is
Yeah,it kind of sucks, but winning over judges is part of the game. But also, the actual ability to keep pressing forward while you’re hurt is def a talent that deserves respect.

Usyk earned that. Beat the bigger man with a ton of heart and aggression. Incredible.

So you're saying that the masses agreed with the Usyk-Joshua 2 decision being a Split? They didn't. The fight was close but Usyk won. Only Fury himself and his fanboys are complaining about the decision.

I’m an Usyk fan boy and I’m saying he lost lol.

This fight was nothing close to Joshua and Usyk , Joshua had moments fury had multiple rounds lol

Saved by the bell. Fury was basically out of there.

I didn't believe Usyk had the power to hurt Fury but once that happened you could tell it changed everything.
Had nothing to do with power. If Usyk had power, he wouldve dropped him.
It was more to do with timing, and Fury getting caught in between punches. A perfect counter punch.

I'd love to see him comeback with some weight off his shoulders, rematch should be a great fight
Usyk seemed to have zero issue with it. Me,I'd just retire. Im exhausted just watching that shit... but he def can get a much fatter check in the rematch and once its over, its fuckin over for good...

I’m an Usyk fan boy and I’m saying he lost lol.

This fight was nothing close to Joshua and Usyk , Joshua had moments fury had multiple rounds lol
You're a Usyk fanboy? I don't think so. Besides, I couldn't care less what you think. You've shown that you don't even know what you're talking about. I mean you're the guy that said Wilder was P4P ffs lol.

@KazDibiase We need gifs of Fury weeble wobbling around the ring please god

One of the most hilarious things I've ever seen in combat sports, that muffin-top with the giant flappy shorts pulled up to the middle of his chest staggering around the ring like he was in a drunken stupor. I'm surprised the ref didn't wave it off.

Last edited:
One of the most hilarious things I've ever seen in combat sports, that muffin-top with the giant flappy shorts pulled up to middle of his chest staggering around the ring like he was in a drunken stupor. I'm surprised the ref didn't wave it off.
Me too. God that would have made this even better.

Fury did also have significant success in the fight, there were a few rounds where it must have felt to him like he was in total control.

And he would have felt correctly - for a FEW rounds he was. but thats not to say it felt like Usyk was in any in real danger, just that for a time he established range and had Usyk retreating into high guard and throwing alot of whiffs. Usyk firmly re-established command tho imo. Still a great fight - its not like we always have to bash one guy after a fight...or do we..?

I can't really imagine what it's like being cracked flush in the face from Tyson Fury. I'm pretty sure if it happened, I wouldn't be able to either, as I wouldn't remember it.
I remember taking a straight right from a pro LHW (I was around 165 pounds) and it felt like the world itself raised it's fist and punched my face. He wasn't even trying either.

One of the most hilarious things I've ever seen in combat sports, that muffin-top with the giant flappy shorts pulled up to middle of his chest staggering around the ring like he was in a drunken stupor. I'm surprised the ref didn't wave it off.
fury looked in absolute disbelieve that he was rocked. like his face literallly emulated 'WTF'

Reactions: HHJ
Back