RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Usyk Discussion 5/18 1PM ET DAZN PPV / ESPN+

For me it's debatable. It's between Inoue, Usyk and Bud (even if people dislike him). I have to think about it.
Bud does not belong on the list over what Usyk and Inoue just did. Bud still only has the Spence & maybe Porter victories. He needs to unify 154 or beat Canelo then I would say he's accomplished as much or more. These guys are fighting bigger and the best guys consistently in divisions bigger than them. Even battling back from losing to get these wins.

It has nothing to do with not liking Bud. He has only 2 notable wins against guys close to his size. He's no longer a small WW who just moved up. He even said he's outgrown WW.

Fury's post fight behavior was embarrassing. Take ownership and look INWARD. Ukraine sympathies wasn't why you lost.
His corner was telling him he was up or even on the cards going into the last round so it's completely reasonable for him to think that when he hasn't watched the fight back. Obviously not a good look though for him to actually say it, a bit embarrassing yes tbf from our perspective.

Fury did also have significant success in the fight, there were a few rounds where it must have felt to him like he was in total control.

Incredible chin, heart and recovery from Fury but also... a lack of stopping power from Usyk.
You try hitting a guy who is 6 foot 9.

And tell me about all the other times fury's been stopped bud

Last edited:
How did people score this a draw? I'm not asking rhetorically, I'm asking for a rbr breakdown.

It's stupid scoring if it's a draw. Could have been a draw after the 10-8 in round 9 if someone had Fury up 5 to 3 before that. But you get to a draw AT THE END only if you score the last three rounds all 10-10 which is stupid.

For what it’s worth, fury hurt Usyk a couple times. Usyk just had a much better poker face. That could’ve helped him steal a couple rounds that he otherwise might’ve lost.

Usyk was really hurt to the body and a few of those uppercuts really, really hurt him.

For what it’s worth, fury hurt Usyk a couple times. Usyk just had a much better poker face. That could’ve helped him steal a couple rounds that he otherwise might’ve lost.
Its also because he keeps coming when hes hurt. Hes so active that it makes an impression that hes less hurt than he is

Bud does not belong on the list over what Usyk and Inoue just did. Bud still only has the Spence & maybe Porter victories. He needs to unify 154 or beat Canelo then I would say he's accomplished as much or more. These guys are fighting bigger and the best guys consistently in divisions bigger than them. Even battling back from losing to get these wins.

It has nothing to do with not liking Bud. He has only 2 notable wins against guys close to his size. He's no longer a small WW who just moved up. He even said he's outgrown WW.
All good points. Yeah it'll be interesting to see what Bud does next. I think that the Canelo fight will happen. It'd be nuts if he won that.

I can imagine its like being kicked by a fucking horse.

I can't really imagine what it's like being cracked flush in the face from Tyson Fury. I'm pretty sure if it happened, I wouldn't be able to either, as I wouldn't remember it.

It's stupid scoring if it's a draw. Could have been a draw after the 10-8 in round 9 if someone had Fury up 5 to 3 before that. But you get to a draw AT THE END only if you score the last three rounds all 10-10 which is stupid.
Yeah there's definitely way to get to a draw with a KD but it just didn't happen lol. I'm begging someone who's calling it a draw to share their RBR because I'm day-buzzed and looking for more fun.

I can't really imagine what it's like being cracked flush in the face from Tyson Fury. I'm pretty sure if it happened, I wouldn't be able to either, as I wouldn't remember it.
Yeah man

He had eat a bunch of those and it was only the middle of the fight

Usyk is a great fighter and represents boxing well, he won't pull bullshit like demanding 70 30 splits on guys equal to him, or dick guys around the Fury did. I love Fury, he's had a great career, but he really left a sour taste in people mouths with the lead up to this fight, the Ngannou fight shouldn't have ever happened and this fight should've happened already, I'm very curious to how Fury bounces back given his mental issues.

who was that god awful rapper singer thing for 20 minute before the fight.

i was making hamburers avoiding that while i waited for the fight.
i think its jid or kenny mason. i also started to microwave some food as he started to rap
1716078542305.png

Lol @ people talking about draws. Considering how far we all had to come to finally settle this score and people are like HURRR DURRRRR ITS A DRAW I UNDISPUTED SHUNDISFUTED

Back