RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Usyk Discussion 5/18 1PM ET DAZN PPV / ESPN+

3-2 but who gives a shit

Fake decison and rematch clause coming

Fury coming on...

3-2 Fury.

Usyk needs to work more on the inside. He's letting Fury fight at range too much.

One of the big things that make Fury good is he is co confident in there, doesn't matter who its against, it could be anyone.. he has total confidence in himself and is never scared to put his hands down and clown, he has total confidence in himself that he will win. its a big factor.
If I was 6'7 I'd be the most confident motherfucker ever

Round 5 Fury. Clear round on nasty bodywork. Tyson seemed to have hurt his man w one of those shots

3-2 Fury. Usyk is in trouble with the body work unless he can hurt him.
usyk's body has always been soft and we can thank joshua for exposing that in the first fight. i still think that one was a draw ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fury looking better and usyk looking like hes starting to get frustrated, but still a good close fight.

Fury is just too fuckin big. He put his glove on Usyk's head and it's like watching the school bully hold the swinging nerd back.

Fury does such a good job guarding his body with his elbows- very annoying for a shorter favor. Learn from this AJ.

Fury really doing a good job of keeping Usyk at distance now.

Back