RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Usyk Discussion 5/18 1PM ET DAZN PPV / ESPN+

ah ... the realisation that every major boxing event for this gen will need to be sand or heat themed. It'll be like every major fight had to rhyme with Manlilla

Tyson looks relaxed and ready, Aleksandr looks shook.

Cope? Please. Another stupid, over used word. You can see it in Fury's appearance alone how much more serious he took this. I'm not even a Fury fan. So dumb, lol.

cope is saying that a few extra pounds were the reason Fury, this amazing boxer got embarrassed by a 40 year old mma fighter who never boxed professionally

Cope? Please. Another stupid, over used word. You can see it in Fury's appearance alone how much more serious he took this. I'm not even a Fury fan. So dumb, lol.

It's just another MMA guy trying to boost up Ngannou's achievement.

Fury didn't train a day seriously for that fight.

He has a tendency to struggle with random bums/journeymen.

Thank you for this fight king Alzammeenan Sharaz Albanana.

Your name will go down in history.

0_Screenshot-2022-01-13-at-142404.jpg

Fury taking a dive incoming, this event is just propaganda, Ukraine need to raise it´s morale. Even when they already lose. Usik winning this. mark this post.

I've been going back and forth on this fight every 5 minutes. I really can't pick a winner here. I'm just really stoked to see this happening. Enjoy the fight, Sherbros.

Fucking UFC has me dreading this fight ending on an eyepoke.

Fix your shittiness, Dana!
If you ask deontay wilder he might tell ya fury has removed enough padding from his glove to be able to poke

It’s not weird to us but I can see how others would think it is. Joe cordina came out to a 60 year old Tom jones song. You think that’s weird, but I expect all welsh fighters to come out to Tom jones.
Seems weird before a fight

images

Back