RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Usyk Discussion 5/18 1PM ET DAZN PPV / ESPN+

Moses up next, hearing a lot about this guy and his opponent looked like he shit himself at the weight ins, only 19 so has lots of time to improve as well, sparred with Fury and Joshua already and they have said he is a great talent

Ward was a bad motherfucker. So was Kovalev at one point. Fight mileage and time always win in the end.

The Showtime Super Six is still one of my favorite boxing memories of all time. What a tournament.
Ward is the best boxer of the last 30 years imo, I know he gave up size to Kovalev but that first fight was an incredible display of IQ and skill vs a much bigger and stronger opponent. Masterclass, even if people wanna get mad about it.

Moses up next, hearing a lot about this guy and his opponent looked like he shit himself at the weight ins, only 19 so has lots of time to improve as well, sparred with Fury and Joshua already and they have said he is a great talent

He was a school kid when he first started sparring Joshua which is mad. Turning up to the gym in his school unifirm apparently? He’s such a natural talent, don’t think he’s ever lost an ami fight, but I hope he doesn’t step up too soon. Hes got some growing to do yet

Mezenchev's legs are too long for his body

Itauma has no respect for his opponent's punches and is heat-seeking with his overhand left. But is looking like a one-handed fighter in the process. This fight should not go past 4 rounds.

He was a school kid when he first started sparring Joshua which is mad. Turning up to the gym in his school unifirm apparently? He’s such a natural talent, don’t think he’s ever lost an ami fight, but I hope he doesn’t step up too soon. Hes got some growing to do yet
He didnt fight any good amateurs.

Itauma has no respect for his opponent's punches and is heat-seeking with his overhand left. But is looking like a one-handed fighter in the process. This fight should not go past 4 rounds.

Stopped him with the right!

didnt show us a lot that, only 9 fights in though so needs time to develop

for a sec I feared for the white fighter .. he was super wobbly and the ref waited a bit too long to stop it .. thought he might let him go on .. should've been waved it off immediately .. what was he waiting for ?

i am IN DADDEH!

who tf is Moses Itauma
good young fighter

i'd like to see him step up a bit now, maybe a David Allen or someone of that level before he moves up further

i wouldnt complain about him being put in with Chisora

Yes, he did! Hard to criticize him when he was playing with his food, but it seemed like he was looking to one-shot his opponent until that brief exchange ended matters.

He had no respect for his opponent

Back