RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Canelo vs Munguia Discussion 5/4 8PM ET Cinco de Mayo (DAZN / Prime Video PPV)

Canelo gives up the first as usual but seemed to be finding his openings late in the round. Already backing Munguia up.

10- 9 Munguia
He isnt backing him up and pressuring though. Munguia is just resetting into his fight lol

few sneaky shots landed on the hips of Munguia, that will slow him down a lot later on

How is Munguia cardio? Can he keep this up for 12 like Bivol did.

This reminding me of the Bivol fight already.
Only I dont knownif Munguia's body will hold up
They both are backing eachother up with power

Pretty even second round, Canelo maybe did enough, got the crowd reaction with a few shots. PRetty even round though.

19-19

Credit to Jaime, he's doing great so far...already a level above the Charlo fight.

Munguia is outpacing Canelo early but he's sticking his chin out too much. Canelo is studying those tendencies and will make Jaime pay for those mistakes.

Canelo not looking good so far 2-0 Mungia

Pretty even second round, Canelo maybe did enough, got the crowd reaction with a few shots. PRetty even round though.

19-19

I liked canelo a bit more but I think canelo needs to hurt or drop him or munguai can start putting rounds together

I thought Canelo would last longer due to modern supplements. This isnt looking good despite this glazing by the commentary

usally when canelo lands this clean you expect him to win but mungai just fights like this.

That was a good right by Munguia. Snapped Canelo's head back.

this is whgat i thought would happen canelo having moment munuai able to take it then landing punches. i get canelo is landing his punches well but he's also working way less.

2-1 munguai i bet lots of people who really want canelo to lose have it 3-0

Back