RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Canelo vs Munguia Discussion 5/4 8PM ET Cinco de Mayo (DAZN / Prime Video PPV)

He's a dervish... making it uncomfortable for sure.

Figueroa figueroing. “Oh it’s close, oh magdaleno is getting rounds!” A few rounds later “Figueroa tko”

Only one commentator noticed that it was actualyl a low blow.

Who are these guys lmao

We don't want him
I like Mauro, he's a great announcer, and a true fan of combat sport... BUT.... the first few times I heard him in Pride, I hated him.

He's grown on my over the years.

Getting sloppier by the round :(

Magdaleno seems to be wearing down a bit, and Figueroa isn't really fighting a smart fight, smothering most of his own work. It's typical of him, but really tactically not a great decision.

Figueroa doesn't throw at the right range. Mannix is saying the exact same thing as I type it.

I’d love to see what Inoue can do vs Brandon at FW

It hurts my soul that boxing would allow Ariel Helwani to be a commentator

Well, this next one should be a squash match, but Maidana can punch some.... I hope he can make it interesting for 4 or 5 rounds :)

btw.... if Munguia beats Canelo, that'll be a massive upset. On Cinco de Mayo weekend, yet.
I suspect DLH is going to get tears in his Coke at the end of this one.

This card seems stuck in 3rd gear. Not really a bad card but no real fireworks either.

Man, that shot that put him down was purdy. I'm surprised Maidana recovered as well as he did.

I’m glad I decided to stream this one; this is definitely not PPV material.

Back