RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Canelo vs Munguia Discussion 5/4 8PM ET Cinco de Mayo (DAZN / Prime Video PPV)

Pretty similar fighters, these 2.

Is this an early card or are they dragging Main event start for like 3 hours?? And even then, it would still be a bit early for the usual starting times.

They make Charro sweat pants now.
Didnt know that.
Boxers have some crazy taste sherbro.

Is this an early card or are they dragging Main event start for like 3 hours?? And even then, it would still be a bit early for the usual starting times.

Boxers have some crazy taste sherbro.
Really depends on how long the fights go. I wouldn't expect the main until at least 11 EST.

Sergio Mora has already decided that MAestre will win this fight.

Pretty even fight. Sergio keeps saying Stanionis is hurt but I don't see it. Good give and take fight so far.

Another body shot or two per round would greatly benefit Stanionis.

Not a great fight so far but good. Looks the same now as it did in round 1 basically.

Sergio thinks every punch Maestra lands almost KOs Stanionis.

Stanionis is winning I think but kind of unimpressive. Cuffing a lot of his shots, headhunting a little too much.

That was pretty dull, I’m guessing Stanionis won in lopsided fashion.

119/109... .come on.

On location up in the media section. Wherever you are, there is a good chance you are closer to the ring than i am

Is this a sellout? The lighting is so dark it makes me think the arena is half empty.

Back