OFFICIAL (Sanctioned) Thurman/Garcia PBP Thread

PHATV

Boss Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
640x360.jpg

Keith Thurman 27-0-1 22KOs vs Danny Garcia 33-0 19KOs

Go time approaches...

Anybody got official weights from last night?

What time does it start bubba?

Edit.. ha ha. your post has it on it. In my defense I'm on my phone and I'm getting older.

Last edited:
g5kgqZ.gif

One time going down

Garcia's dad is such a clown. I like Danny in spite of that dude, and that's a lot to overcome.

Can not wait another two hours....... dannnnnnng!.

I just read the title. Who says this thread is both official and sanctioned? Are you friends w the Man? I guess you and he play bridge together or something?

Last edited:
What time does it start bubba?

Edit.. ha ha. your post has it on it. In my defense I'm on my phone and I'm getting older.
Get dem eyes checked.

I have to go out to dinner with a bunch of friends and watch the UFC event there even know I'd rather watch this lol. Guess I'll be watching it late when I get home.

Not a spoiler because it wont be televised

I have to go out to dinner with a bunch of friends and watch the UFC event there even know I'd rather watch this lol. Guess I'll be watching it late when I get home.
Shame , but at least you get some combat sports fix

Thanks you forgot how to add how that fight didn't even trend as much as UFC 1
#HayeBellew is at 150k, which is probably what UFC 209 will trend at. Those British boxing fans are loyal, like American MMA fans.

#ThurmanPorter trended at 50k, peaked at 70k. Not sure what ThurmanGarcia will do.

I'm surprised that CBS doesn't show or stream the undercard fights like Heather Hardy's bout or Fonfara vs Dawson which just completed somewhere for those of us who want to watch it. Sergey Lipinets too, that guy is super fun to watch and a future title challenger.

I'm surprised that CBS doesn't show or stream the undercard fights like Heather Hardy's bout or Fonfara vs Dawson which just completed somewhere for those of us who want to watch it.
Surprised they used Fonfara to fill an untelevised undercard bout when they could use him as a co-main event for PBC in Chicago.

Swift Swift Swift Swift
danny-garcias-face-matthysse.jpg

I just read the title. Who says this thread is both official and sanctioned? Are you friends w the Man? I guess you and he play bridge together or something?

Oh, it is. You can check it out. Official AND sanctioned.

No, I was just dicking around because there were several threads and polls and prediction threads, but no PBP thread. Don't care where we do it.

Back