No Spoilers Official Red Dead Redemption 2 Discussion

90.3% completed and still hesitant to look at the strategy guide, although leafing through quick it seems I still missed a lot. There's some Bigfoot type of person I haven't found, although I found bones in the mountain earlier on.

There's some shit I'm sure I'll never complete...skinning every animal in the game? I can't even FIND 1/3 of them lol

90.3% completed and still hesitant to look at the strategy guide, although leafing through quick it seems I still missed a lot. There's some Bigfoot type of person I haven't found, although I found bones in the mountain earlier on.

There's some shit I'm sure I'll never complete...skinning every animal in the game? I can't even FIND 1/3 of them lol

Idk how much of a spoiler this is but I'll tag it anyway

My brother said he came across a cave and someone called out for him from inside and said he wants to come out but people would laugh at him because he's so big or something like that. I'm guessing that was Bigfoot

Started chapter six last night.

Still have a lot of other shit to do in this game. Since it doesn't sound like online will happen for at least a couple weeks, I'm okay with it.

Idk how much of a spoiler this is but I'll tag it anyway

My brother said he came across a cave and someone called out for him from inside and said he wants to come out but people would laugh at him because he's so big or something like that. I'm guessing that was Bigfoot
Sounds like what I read. I didn't look at the location though cause I wanna find him myself.

I see, but still even the honour system doesn't really seem to do much other than get you praise from your peers and random npc's. I feel it could have been utilised alot more.

You get a 50% discount at all stores, an achievement/trophy, new outfits, and apparently a better ending but I never saw it.

yeah, it's like i keep getting notifications about this thread, or something.

also, lolwut? so i should keep playing a "game" i dislike and bitched about? what fucking sense does that make?

Translation:
Herp derp durr hurr herpy derpy.

sorry for not fellating rockstar just because they're rockstar

Finished the epilouge. Back to D2 until the online is available to check out.

Hate to say it but I'm already beginning to get bored with this game. I like some of the features they added like being able to engage all npcs but let's face it most of the encounters are a friendly hello or end up with you shooting the other person in the face. It doesn't really add anything beyond the ability to be nice or mean. I've been doing the legendary hunts and they're all the same three tracking steps and kill.

I think this game is suffering one major issue for me. It's basically GTAV with a new skin (a beautiful albeit mostly boring skin) and a handful of new features. But it's just not that fun to play. It's a technical marvel and I applaud Rockstar for the obvious thousands upon thousands of hours spent pouring in tons of meticulous detail. But the game ironically feels lifeless and dull.

I don't know. Makes me feel spoiled as a gamer to have this beautiful, deep game in front of me and feel so unsatisfied. I'll keep playing to the end and for a few more weeks but something about this game just doesn't feel right.

Hate to say it but I'm already beginning to get bored with this game. I like some of the features they added like being able to engage all npcs but let's face it most of the encounters are a friendly hello or end up with you shooting the other person in the face. It doesn't really add anything beyond the ability to be nice or mean. I've been doing the legendary hunts and they're all the same three tracking steps and kill.

I think this game is suffering one major issue for me. It's basically GTAV with a new skin (a beautiful albeit mostly boring skin) and a handful of new features. But it's just not that fun to play. It's a technical marvel and I applaud Rockstar for the obvious thousands upon thousands of hours spent pouring in tons of meticulous detail. But the game ironically feels lifeless and dull.

I don't know. Makes me feel spoiled as a gamer to have this beautiful, deep game in front of me and feel so unsatisfied. I'll keep playing to the end and for a few more weeks but something about this game just doesn't feel right.

I post this lightheartedly.

first-world-kid-problems-laptop.jpg

Wandering around I came across a fat dude and his wife at their cabin...

Come in for supper you say? Why, sure. I knew what was up. I figured they were going to drug me, eat me, and I'd be dead. So for the fun, I drink with them. Pass out. They steal all my money and dump me in a shit hole. I walk back to the cabin, bust down the door with two pistols in hand, shoot the wife in the face, and pump ol' porky full of 10 bullets. Then I proceed to throw a fire bottle inside their house. To my dismay, it didn't burn their whole house down.

I played for 2 days straight then crashed then woke up and decided to be RDR2 free for a week or two. I might fall off the wagon tomorrow. Its like The Oregon Trail with guns.

You get a 50% discount at all stores, an achievement/trophy, new outfits, and apparently a better ending but I never saw it.
Yeah I did get the trophy for getting max honour. Didn't know about the ending though.

I felt the same way as you friend. In some ways this game is a masterpiece. But it's just not as fun as other games and ultimately games are about having fun. I was playing far cry 5 and that game is immense fun, it may not equal RDR2 in many aspects but in terms of how much fun I was having, far cry was amazing, blowing up shit with helicopters and stuff.

I'm trying to find a moose and I'm starting to feel like the guy looking for Gavin... I've been to the snowy area probably 10 times, but no avail.

I'm trying to find a moose and I'm starting to feel like the guy looking for Gavin... I've been to the snowy area probably 10 times, but no avail.
Have you checked where the animals are maked on the map? Those are usually the most likely place to find them.

I felt the same way as you friend. In some ways this game is a masterpiece. But it's just not as fun as other games and ultimately games are about having fun. I was playing far cry 5 and that game is immense fun, it may not equal RDR2 in many aspects but in terms of how much fun I was having, far cry was amazing, blowing up shit with helicopters and stuff.
Loved FC5 too. Great times. If I wanted to wreak havoc, havoc was wreaked. If I wanted to get my inner ninja on, sniper school was in session. Ubi kept 'honour' in check by warning us on going aggro on civilians but that was the extent of it. As you imply, RD2 and FC5 are different beasts but if fun is an equaliser of sorts, then yeah, you can make the comparison apples to apples.

What's everyone top three weapons you use according to the game.
Snapchat-485154290~2.jpg Snapchat-1190369493.jpg Snapchat-695133483.jpg

Back