• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Official Professional Wrestling Discussion:

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you guys watch the raw match between hbk and cena? i just watched it.....and it was pretty damn good!!

hbk really made cena look good, cuz that was the best match that i've seen with cena in it.

i'll say it again, that in my opinion, hbk is the GOAT.
plz give him the title one last time!!! plz!!

Cena is actually a very good wrestler IMO, but he is limited to few moves, i don't know why, probably somethinh with management. Punches, shoulder block, Cena slam, clothelines and 5 knuckle shuffle is mostly Cena's moveset..
Also, i think he doesn't know how to work longer matches, that's why his matches with newer guys looks bad, and matches with HHH, HBK can look good. They know how to work long matches.

Recently, Bobby Lashley was put in feud with Finlay, so Finlay would learn him to work longer matches.

Did anybody see Trevor Murdoch do a lame version of the Canadian Destroyer on Matt hardy that dumped him hard on his head? I thought piledrivers were supposed to be banned.

That wasn't a piledriver.
Yes, piledrivers are mostly banned... As far as i know only Undertaker and Kane are allowed to do it. Recently i saw Shawn Michaels do it on John Cena at WM, and Mick Foley on Edge at WM 22.

They'll have a grandfather clause.

They tend to only allow people to use piledrivers on special occasions. I think they decided the injury risk was too high. I've only ever seen the Owen Hart/Steve Austin one go wrong though, and that was due to Owen seriously fucking up. A normal piledriver shouldn't be a problem. A tombstone possibly more risky, but again, I've never seen one go wrong.

Well, ECW just got shit on, huge.

Well, ECW just got shit on, huge.

I heard what he did. People slag off Bischoff for Arquette and Russo for his own win, but Vince has now booked himself TWO title wins. What an arse he is.

Ooooh, it's becoming more and more clear now, and if this is what I think, Vince may actualy merely piss on ECW as opposed to full on shitting.

RVD's contract is running out. So this has lead me to believe that Vince is pulling something to put focus on ECW to keep RVD around.

Vince screws Lashley out of the title and wins the belt himself.
RVD is the most vocal about it
RVD will now face Umaga, Vinces "guy".

So, something tells me that RVD is going to become the guy to get the belt off Vince in order for RVD to stay under contact and not go to TNA.

W00802X.JPG

This is NOT a photoshop! What the hell kind of flavour is "Championship Original", does that mean it tastes like the Title belt leather?

Ooooh, it's becoming more and more clear now, and if this is what I think, Vince may actualy merely piss on ECW as opposed to full on shitting.

RVD's contract is running out. So this has lead me to believe that Vince is pulling something to put focus on ECW to keep RVD around.

Vince screws Lashley out of the title and wins the belt himself.
RVD is the most vocal about it
RVD will now face Umaga, Vinces "guy".

So, something tells me that RVD is going to become the guy to get the belt off Vince in order for RVD to stay under contact and not go to TNA.

That makes sense. I know it can't happen, but I wish TNA could buy ECW. Those two would make good rivals. Having E guys going in and out of ECW sucks.

W00802X.JPG

This is NOT a photoshop! What the hell kind of flavour is "Championship Original", does that mean it tastes like the Title belt leather?

It's probably as chewy as title belt leather.

I loved the APA, they weren't technical in the least bit, they just did what was needed, go out there and brawl, can't beat a good brawl

Was there a reason the APA kept wearing their Acolytes tights and didnt switch to street gear until like 6 months before they broke up?

its funny listening to paul roma "ric flair wished he could be me"

what was the point of putting the a fatal four way if the champ won?

the point of matches like that are to have the champion lose the belt with out getting pinned

thats just awful... everybody keeps saying the match on raw was good but i found it boring... might be because the crowd in italy looked bored to death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back