Media Official poster for UFC Saudi Arabia: Khamzat Chimaev vs Robert Whittaker

Who’s going to win?

• Total voters
Undeserving massive rank bump opportunity for the Twitter champ.

Whittaker better watch out for the first round and second rounds.

Rooting for Khamzat, but Knux by cardio.
Late TKO.
<mma1>

I think Whittaker's been through too many wars and gets clipped and finished early. Probably has a decent chance if he can get it to a decision since Khamzat has a questionable gas tank. Intriguing fight.

Lmao, you missed him taking down Weidman several times just months before Whittaker 1? And Weidman is not exactly easy to take down.
Romero was an amateur wrestler. A very good one but still amateur!!

Khamzat is a professional world conqueror

I do not think Kham has chance to win this with wrestling. His gas tank wont hold up. If he takes this approach he will win rd 1 but gas after just like vs Usman. He has very good chance of clipping Rob on the feet and putting him out for tko and thats my pick to happen.

Khamzat via rd 1 tko.

Love Bobby knucks, but he's an icon of a former generation. Bobby is a better technical boxer but he gets hit a lot and khamzat has the power to get it done.

Some of the Khamzat haters are warming up the excuses already lol

Whittaker has been hurt in 8 of his last 9 fights.
His chin isn't that good, he got dropped by a jab from DDP and Adesanya.

Borz can win this by KO as well.
His chin has never been the best even while he beat everyone except Izzy and did you not see the Jab DDP hit him with in slow motion? It crumpled his face inwards, it was a really well placed jab that DDP threw right as Whittaker lunged in.

Khamzat getting pushed to the front of the line in a second division. Let's hope he doesn't find a way to screw this up. I think he's the favorite early in this fight. Bobby's chin isn't what it once was and he can't see incoming strikes as easily as he used to. He's also predictable with a ton of tape. If he can survive early, he's got a chance to win if this hits deeper waters. He just needs to be defensively minded the first ten minutes.
Not saying Whittaker wins but i don’t get this “Whittaker’s chin is gone” narrative, his chin is what you’d expect from a guy consistently fighting hard hitting guys as he climbed the rankings like Brunson, Jacare, Romero, Izzy, DDP and Costa.

The Last Three guys he has been finished by in Ddp, Izzy and Wonderboy have all been Kickboxers, i think that speaks more to a weakness he has against a specific style of fighter rather than his chin being reduced to rubble over night.

Back