***Official NBA thread*** vol. KYLE'S BETTER THAN KYRIE EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocks' black jerseys look like some off-brand Target bullshit
CO_fEEZUcAAc9Tq.0.png

A step up tho I must say from the Blunders' old Walmart jerseys
oklahoma-city-thunder-debut-new-alternate-uniforms-332376522.png
My man Faust. These are actually really hot in Houston and around the league. Also they have been wearing them more bc some think they are good luck. I have one, but its custom. Going to the game tom vs GREEK FREAK. Ill have it on. But you cant be a CAN and not have the 50th anniversary patch on. You have to buy it separate. I got it to cover the adidas logo. 99% of fans that wear the blk jerseys, dont have the patch. Like the Players have currently.

So Zach Lavine gets injured, so Marco Rubio becomes lone primary playmaker and Timbercans win 3 straight games (DAL, HOU, OKC) behind 3 straight yuge performances from Rubio

Lavine comes back for their Sunday game vs DAL, and the Wolves promptly proceed to lose by double digits to one of the league's worst teams

Today on the RealGM wiretap:

Wolves Actively Looking For Ricky Rubio Trade
http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/244616/Wolves-Actively-Looking-For-Ricky-Rubio-Trade

lmfao and people wonder why the Wolves suck

I bet deep down Doc loves that Cp2 and Blake are constantly injured. Keeps his seat cool and gives him an excuse to why they suck

Oh God, it's going to take forever to remember and catch up to all these bastardizations of names.

Theyll be all right, felton is playing very good this year, and hes damn good at the PnR most importantly as its the staple of the clips offense.

Crawford is on a cold streak, but hes also been looking 2 dish more and hes played PG in the past

Theyll be fine

he signed my thing that RR got Mo Speights, which i'm kinda glad he's not ricky henderson enough to go by third person or a nickname, but that would also kinda be phenomenal at the same time

you mean 45.6/39.7/87.4 splits this season Mo BUCKETS?

try again

derozan 6/17 but i think he was just 2/13 before making 4 in a row

w/o lowry he's apparently finding it hard to get good looks, don't know, only the hou/mia game is on here

That's the only game on here too. In all honesty, with not hanging in here, I haven't paid any attention to the NBA except watching the Wizcan games this season. Thank God they stopped completely sucking.

Harden is still a can.

Timberwolves are such a weird team. Fucking dropped 71 on the Spurs in the first half.

Timberwolves are such a weird team. Fucking dropped 71 on the Spurs in the first half.
And give up 67 in the process. Wonder if they'll be able to keep up that pace in the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back