***Official NBA thread*** vol. KYLE'S BETTER THAN KYRIE EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.
“‘I’m Chris Paul, give me the ball. I’ll dribble, dribble dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble….dribble. Might pass if it looks good, or….I’ll shoot.'”

1274779903_glen-big-baby-davis-tongue.gif

anyone else notice Russ getting awfully rustled lately, shoving cats, whining waaaayyy too much, etc.

when Austin Rivers got that T yesterday, he traveled, and as he did Westbrook just blatantly shoved him with two hands in the chest/throat, zero f's given. A blatant flagrant foul that went uncalled, nothing. Hence why rivers whined and got the tech. Not even the announcers said anything

he kept bumping into DJ yesterday too, like he was gonna do something to Deandre. Russ, please

“‘I’m Chris Paul, give me the ball. I’ll dribble, dribble dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble….dribble. Might pass if it looks good, or….I’ll shoot.'”

1274779903_glen-big-baby-davis-tongue.gif
poor big baby. can he blame Paul for not passing him the ball. lmao

lol I don't know why but I always had an irrational hatred for Big Baby

I remember when he got ko'd in that game vs the Magic I was loling hard at him wobbling his fat ass around the court

that was pretty hilarious, he looked like Berbick or whatever after Tyson, kept stumbling and shit

Doc's face the whole time was the funniest part

I feel like Incredulous Doc Rivers should be on par w/ the crying Jordan

that gif fits so many situations

Yea Big Baby KO was bad. Scalabrine got KO'd like 3 times the year before that too lol. They kept playing him because KG/Powe were hurt and they were down to Perkins and fucken Mikki Moore as their only bigs.

it truly takes a glass jaw to get ko'd playing hoops. i don't even get ko'd boxing. insane stat!

Paul out 6-8 weeks. They'll probably fall to a 7 seven now.

Blake should be coming back so they should hover around .500 record without Paul.

Rocks' black jerseys look like some off-brand Target bullshit
CO_fEEZUcAAc9Tq.0.png

A step up tho I must say from the Blunders' old Walmart jerseys
oklahoma-city-thunder-debut-new-alternate-uniforms-332376522.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back