Official NBA Playoffs thread v8 - June 1st hurry

Is this the most boring playoffs you can remember?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ Ranch saying he's not the cause of NBA parity problems. He's right. He's not the cause (league-wide) but he singlehandedly killed the parity in the Western Conference. It's a one team conference basically.

Pump Jordan full of roids and his skinny little arms could throw the ball far enough to hit the 3 pointer too

lol @ Ranch saying he's not the cause of NBA parity problems. He's right. He's not the cause (league-wide) but he singlehandedly killed the parity in the Western Conference. It's a one team conference basically.

Spuds were blowing gs out before zsa zsa took out kawhi.

Where were the complaints about lebald killing parity in the east by forming another super team in cleveland? 2 of the top five players in the least are canaliers, and they have another who is top ten. The warios only have one top five player in the west, another who is top ten, and two who are top twenty.

free_enes_600_8GGY0.jpg

0.jpg

Free-Enes-kanter-2.jpg

freeEnes.jpg

pa142829.jpg

free_enes.jpg

Last edited:
LOL at that life time loser trying to get to the Spurs. Shouldn't pay him any more then the Veterans minimum.

Who cares, I'm sure Joel Anthony has an even better PTS:FGA ratio
Is this just Miami butthurt, and you lost an av bet, or has it been your gimmick all along to be the consummate bandwagon fan?

I remember when you were Bron's highest nutrider. I'm pretty sure you had your own nut-saddle.

Is this just Miami butthurt, and you lost an av bet, or has it been your gimmick all along to be the consummate bandwagon fan?

I remember when you were Bron's highest nutrider. I'm pretty sure you had your own nut-saddle.
Check my post history. Even when I was a LeBum fan I made it known he'd never touch Jordan

And how does being a fan of your home team over nuthugging an ATG player = bandwagon fan? That doesn't make sense

Check my post history. Even when I was a LeBum fan I made it known he'd never touch Jordan

And how does being a fan of your home team over nuthugging an ATG player = bandwagon fan? That doesn't make sense
Stfu. You have a bunch of posts suggesting he was already on par with Jordan. I'm too lazy to do a search but I'm sure someone else can.

Stfu. You have a bunch of posts suggesting he was already on par with Jordan. I'm too lazy to do a search but I'm sure someone else can.

I said he was already top 3 and would likely pass Kareem for #2 but said he'd never catch Jordan. I made a whole thread about it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back