Official NBA Playoffs thread v8 - June 1st hurry

Is this the most boring playoffs you can remember?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a post of mine FROM YESTERDAY over at RealGM in a thread titled "How has LeBron passed Duncan and Shaq?":

MVP
LeBron 4
Shaq 1
Duncan 2

FMVP
LeBron 3
Shaq 3
Duncan 3

Then LeBron also has superior individual numbers and impact, GOAT-tier sustained excellence as the best player in the world for nearly a decade, had led his team to 7x Finals appearances and counting
http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?p=55779161#p55779161
"scorned"
"butthurt"

lmao

Here's a post of mine FROM YESTERDAY over at RealGM in a thread titled "How has LeBron passed Duncan and Shaq?":

MVP
LeBron 4
Shaq 1
Duncan 2

FMVP
LeBron 3
Shaq 3
Duncan 3

Then LeBron also has superior individual numbers and impact, GOAT-tier sustained excellence as the best player in the world for nearly a decade, had led his team to 7x Finals appearances and counting
"scorned"
"butthurt"

lmao

First reply

"In the east"

Seems like people always talk about how weak the east is unless they are talking about jordan running through the gauntlet

Time to troll Faust now that I know his real GM account. Going to wait a month or two before exposing him to some GOAT tier troll action..

Gotta admit doe that Faust has always had an accurate top 3, I support his love of the Dream as well. He has always been fair and unbiased with his analysis.. the only true point of contention I have ever had with Faust is the amount of HGH wad has taken.

Congrads, Boston, you did it!!!

Thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when i saw who posted this

peytonbinocs.gif

This is all preposterous. Faust is a lifelong Heat, Dolphins, Cavs, Seahwaks, Patriots, and Warriors fan.

A bunch of slanderous assholes itt

Faust is also a life long fan of deez nuts.

Revo, you like hating on my fighters. Want to take 2-1 and I'll give you Brook?
Lol. Never heard of either dude. Rather not throw my money away.

Houston fuckers @clutchCAT420 listen to what's in back of E's locker room

And he's NY kid lol

Lol. Never heard of either dude. Rather not throw my money away.

You sound poor and watch f-level athletes. Both could start at QB for the Bills

You sound poor and watch f-level athletes. Both could start at QB for the Bills
Lmao. If they could start for the bills the texcans could use them.

Watson is an improvement over Bork but that's not saying much.

MVP
LeBron 4
Shaq 1
Duncan 2

FMVP
LeBron 3
Shaq 3
Duncan 3

"scorned"
"butthurt"

lmao

No way is lebald ahead of tom dumpkin. Td made it to the postseason 19 straight years, in the much more difficult west, is 5-1 in the finals, (with an 11-5 record against lebron teams), and is an all time great defender apart from his offensive abilities which were also stellar but began to deteriorate when he started getting foot problems. Not to mention he didn't have to rely on roid-rushes or the friendly rigged the way james has.

Steph fucked his elbow up in the last series, wont heal up till after the playoffs are over. Guy cant catch a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back