Official NBA Playoffs thread v7...The Warriors Dynasty LOOMS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then stop being a dumbass and think his offense isn't missed out there.

My point was that I don't think the Celtics would be within striking distance with the IT version. They would have drowned in the first wave like games 1 and 2

Not that it wouldn't be nice to be in a close game down the stretch and be able to have IT all of a sudden while still enjoying all the positive changes that occur as a result of him not playing. That's having your cake and eating it too.

kyrie is electric

See Warios, that's how you close out a game without taking a horseshit 3.

mj-laughing.gif
Laugh all you want but there's a reason why the Cav's basically let you have home court advantage so that they could rest.

They wanted to make sure they didn't play the Heat, and because your playmaker is a fucking explosive hobbit.

Love how the refs decided not to call any fouls on Lebron in the second half. Nike probably called and yelled at the refs.

My point was that I don't think the Celtics would be within striking distance with the IT version. They would have drowned in the first wave like games 1 and 2

Not that it wouldn't be nice to be in a close game down the stretch and be able to have IT all of a sudden while still enjoying all the positive changes that occur as a result of him not playing. That's having your cake and eating it too.

They just had their worst defensive performance of the season without him. You can't count on Smart to shoot 7 3's ever again.

Lol the cavs are so lucky that IT is out otherwise this series would be tied up at 2-2.

cavs would have got swpet if IT had played in this series

Crowder. Hayward needs to remove himself from Mormon country.

I don't know how you add Fultz without trading away a guard. I think IT might be gone. Crowder makes Tyler Zeller money, would be great coming off the bench. Although at some point you gotta clear room for Jaden to get more mins.

Will the cavs ever face a healthy point guard in the playoffs? Lowry and now IT are hurt and missing games. Two all stars who are legitimately in the mvp conversation

Laugh all you want but there's a reason why the Cav's basically let you have home court advantage so that they could rest.

They wanted to make sure they didn't play the Heat, and because your playmaker is a fucking explosive hobbit.

Heat didn't make the playoffs because they lost to the Knicks while they were fighting for their playoff lives.

Will the cavs ever face a healthy point guard in the playoffs? Lowry and now IT are hurt and missing games. Two all stars who are legitimately in the mvp conversation
The Warrios just played a team without their PG and without a top 3 player in the World.

I don't usually converse with you because of your racist diatribe towards Jews, but you're a shit troll and anytime you want to take Staff's gunked up cum out of your throat, I think we'd all appreciate it if you made like a tree and shut the fuck up.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I don't know how you add Fultz without trading away a guard. I think IT might be gone. Crowder makes Tyler Zeller money, would be great coming off the bench. Although at some point you gotta clear room for Jaden to get more mins.

Crowder won't accept a bench role. He's too sensitive. He's been terrible in the yoffs the past 2 seasons.

The Warrios just played a team without their PG and without a top 3 player in the World.

I don't usually converse with you because of your racist diatribe towards Jews, but you're a shit troll and anytime you want to take Staff's gunked up cum out of your throat, I think we'd all appreciate it if you made like a tree and shut the fuck up.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Lol at Kawhi being a top 3 playersz

Steph
Durant
Isiaiah Thomas
Kyle Lowry
Westbrook
Harden
Draymond
Kawhi.

Also TP is one of the worst point guards against the dubs. Pops usually benches him because Curry cooks him so bad.

They just had their worst defensive performance of the season without him. You can't count on Smart to shoot 7 3's ever again.

I disagree..I saw a worse team defensive performance by them just a few days ago.

Crowder won't accept a bench role. He's too sensitive. He's been terrible in the yoffs the past 2 seasons.
Who cares about him? Get Hayward, draft Fultz, trade IT and Crowder for Cousins, and re-sign Bradley.

Cavs shot 59% from the field, 46% from deep, held the celts to 44% shooting and only won by really 11 points. Its gonna be sweep city come the finals. Hopefully cavs are able to win one game so the dubs can celebrate at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back