***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v6.0 LeBronze THINKS HE'S TOUGH***

Status
Not open for further replies.
the-chi-lites-have-you-seen-her-o.gif

@RR do you think Kyrie will be on the Cans by the end of the season?

Cans would have to be blown away in a deal for them to trade him. No other reason to move him tbh.

Nah. That locker room would be a complete shit show.
Where do you think he ends up?

And what do you make of Lebrons tweet in response to what screaming A has been saying lmao?

Lmao @ the fleecer pulling the trigger. I would love to see a Kyrie/IT swap after all the crap some people talked this weekend.

who can Minny realistically offer? butler deal already didn't go through w/ them, CLE already traded Wiggins (who if anything has been slightly below expectations, especially on D), KAT ain't going nowhere...
newly acquired Teague and someone else?

same w/ MIA, the ideal player would really be Dion but clearly he's not going there. Neither is Whiteside nor JJ i doubt

i feel like it has to be carmelo straight up, or a third team involved like PHO including Love also

My sources are telling me he'll end up in Phoenix. They can offer a replacement PG who is already one of LeBitch's "boys" + the blue chip piece Cleveland wants. Plus James Jones works in their FO now

My sources are telling me he'll end up in Phoenix. They can offer a replacement PG who is already one of LeBitch's "boys" + the blue chip piece Cleveland wants. Plus James Jones works in their FO now
LMAO your "sources".

Paco down the street who flips burgers doesn't count as a source bruh

My sources tell me Pelvis is a brutal :eek::eek::eek:

Supposedly Phoenix turned down Kyrie for Bledsoe + 4th overall before the draft

Brandon Knight out with ACL injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back