***Official NBA Off-season Discussion v6.0 LeBronze THINKS HE'S TOUGH***

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks for him tho. Feel bad for the guy

So on RealGM there's a thread for best and worst managed franchises, and a Cows fan posted this:

Bulls passed on Lavine in the draft for Mcdermott. To get Mcdermott, they traded 2 1sts (14 and 19) and a 2nd to move up to 11 to get him. Not that the bulls were gonna draft them, but 14 and 19 ended up being Gary Harris and Nurkic.

They traded Taj, Mcdermott, and a 2nd for Payne, Morrow and Joffrey. Morrow and Joffery were let go.

Instead of draft lavine, they trade Butler AND the 16 pick, for Lavine AFTER he tears an ACL, Dunn who had a historically bad offensive season, and #7.

In a 3-4 year span, they traded for or drafted 4 pgs. Teague (out of the league after 2 years), Cam Payne, Jerian Grant, and Kris Dunn. They claimed they were high on EVERY SINGLE ONE during the draft. All suck so far or are backups at best going forward.

They sign Wade to a lifetime achievement contract for an achievement he did on another team. Riley knew not to pay more than 2/40 and the bulls top that and do 2/48.

<{dayum}>

20246154_1860674993961016_259483651295423514_n.jpg

“Sometimes LeBron gets on my last nerves and within the last couple of hours, he most certainly has,” Smith said on his afternoon podcast. “And I’ll be the first to say to you, you better understand something ladies and gentleman and it’s not just applicable to me. It’s applicable to the great Adrian Wojnarowski, Marc Stein, the Ric Bucher’s of the world, the Chris Broussard’s of the world. We never report everything we know… We do exercise decorum and professionalism and we do make a concerted effort to try to quell whatever biases may exist inside of us as human beings. But I gotta tell ya’ll there are some moments when professional athletes literally tempt you to go nuclear on them. And I stand here before you today right in that zone with LeBron James.

“What if I got into the REAL story of what happened with LeBron James against Boston the year before — or that spring when he decided to leave Cleveland and take his talents to South Beach? But we don’t want to get into that.”

“Sometimes LeBron gets on my last nerves and within the last couple of hours, he most certainly has,” Smith said on his afternoon podcast. “And I’ll be the first to say to you, you better understand something ladies and gentleman and it’s not just applicable to me. It’s applicable to the great Adrian Wojnarowski, Marc Stein, the Ric Bucher’s of the world, the Chris Broussard’s of the world. We never report everything we know… We do exercise decorum and professionalism and we do make a concerted effort to try to quell whatever biases may exist inside of us as human beings. But I gotta tell ya’ll there are some moments when professional athletes literally tempt you to go nuclear on them. And I stand here before you today right in that zone with LeBron James.

“What if I got into the REAL story of what happened with LeBron James against Boston the year before — or that spring when he decided to leave Cleveland and take his talents to South Beach? But we don’t want to get into that.”

Wtf. And people thought Jordan and Kobe were toxic.

Craziest off season i can remember.

I'm almost wondering if all of this is staged

Do it or don't. Don't sit here acting like you're blackmailing him. WTF?

That aside, you've said too much to stop now. Do go on.

lmao @ screamin A. he's not going to say shit.

Screamin' A threatened Durant. Durant told him to go eat a dick.

have a lot of respect for the honorable stephen a. smith. he holds all the cards in this scenario

Takes a lot of balls to go at the 2 best players in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back