Official Far Cry 6 Discussion

I've been playing this off and on for several months now. Its a fun game, but...

The story sucks when compared to other Far Cry Games.
Why are most of the soldiers women?
The soundtrack is terrible, and needs to be more diverse.
The woke undertones are cringe worthy.

I like to try and complete all of the missions, side, missions, Treasure hunts, etc.. with the Far Cry Games, and I'll continue to grind away at 6, but it is one of the weaker entries to the series imo.

Spent a few hours playing FC6 after finally starting after two years (thanks, Ubisoft Store, you spectacular failure). As soon as I got access to a chopper I flew to Esperanza and made a joyride through the city collecting loot from places I can <Lmaoo>.

43 hours in. The missions in the middle part seemed all the same. Now in the last phase, a lot of Hollywood action scenes are forced into the story line and gameplay which is dumb. The only good thing about this franchise it seems is that you can gun shit down, the storylines suck.

43 hours in. The missions in the middle part seemed all the same. Now in the last phase, a lot of Hollywood action scenes are forced into the story line and gameplay which is dumb. The only good thing about this franchise it seems is that you can gun shit down, the storylines suck.

alot of the exploration and side shit is rather repetitive but ive never minded it. i didn't find it that bad. ive still yet to finish it all though.

So I "finished" the game but there is the insurgency so you can go back to gunning down soldados and capturing bases if you want. I think I'll play a new game instead.

Back