Official as of today, the early estimate was released

John makfresshi

BJJ, Judo, and 2x Sherdog Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The PPV king is Khabib. He has shown that he, as the champ headlining a decent card, was still able to pull 2.4 million ppvs. He is your new king and is always the A-side. 27-0 and the PPV king. #eagleBless

I think he will have (relatively) huge PPV numbers from now until he gets beaten. This brawl is the press needed to create an in-demand fighter... he’s more notorious than “notorious” at this point.

Last edited:
OP has 81 inch reach at 6'1, is under a strict diet, and can beat up Dillon Danis because he's 1 inch taller and trains 4 times a week.

This guy did 350,000 buys when he main evented with Joanna and Rose

Conor's son vs a cat could do 500k buys with no undercard

OP has 81 inch reach at 6'1, is under a strict diet, and can beat up Dillon Danis because he's 1 inch taller and trains 4 times a week.
And is living rent free in your head sweet heart!

Thats impressive. I can see why he didnt really care about the 2 million dollar purse.

Khabib is a huge draw confirmed.

Victorious on the biggest card in UFC history.

Pretty amazing he can do over 2M buys.

He was generous to give Conor a red panty night and just a light beating.

He did 350k ppv buys (more than almost any other ppv recently and when he was a hundred times less popular) against a real estate agent on a card decimated by injuries at the last second. He's going to do at least 800k+ against a legitimate opponent like Ferguson with his newfound fame.

And is living rent free in your head sweet heart!
Kind of like how Conor is in yours
a1mDDOy.png

not that he needs it, but the cut of that ppv he got as champion should be him set for life

Kind of like how Conor is in yours
a1mDDOy.png
I am not a Conor hater, and if you check my history you will only ever see me giving him props for what he has earned his props for. But, it's his piss poor fans like you that I hate, and they hate me because I'm always in their heads, and haven't spent a single penny! Rent free my child, rent free.

If they do a rematch in Russia, they will sell out a stadium - and it will do 3+ million ppv buys. That is the next LW title fight, you fucking watch.

its got nothing to do with conor being a fan favorite or star

everyone wants to see him get his ass kicked

look at the past numbers why when he faced eddie for the first NYC card and to see the first "2 weight champ" were the numbers lower than the 2 diaz fights prior?

the tougher more well rounded opponent or higher probability that conor get a a good beating the higher the ppv will be if he fought woodley next at 170 the ppv would be higher than if fought ferg, dustten, al, justin ect.

Back