Official as of today, the early estimate was released

Felice Herrig biggest draw in the UFC confirmed!

I thought it was bcz everyone didn’t get the news Suga Sean wasn’t on the card

QMjzRfT.jpg

This guy did 350,000 buys when he main evented with Joanna and Rose

Conor's son vs a cat could do 500k buys with no undercard
Lol at least Conor huggers still have those ppv numbers to hold on to

<{outtahere}>

" If you want me to change your bum life you gotta bring something to the table "
- Khabib 'the last irish bender' Nurmagomedov

bro the difference is im not trolling, and explain your AV

you probably dont even know who that is

just got a hot girl dancing and put it up

i'll trip you if i ever see u on the streets

We've got a badass over here.

<36>

<JagsKiddingMe>
Why do you keep using that, what does it even mean? Why don’t you just tell them you’re gonna punch them right in their fucken face? That’s what I always tell people.

I am not a Conor hater, and if you check my history you will only ever see me giving him props for what he has earned his props for. But, it's his piss poor fans like you that I hate, and they hate me because I'm always in their heads, and haven't spent a single penny! Rent free my child, rent free.
#LoveMyHaters

Not a hater myself, only make dozens of threads and hundreds of posts bashing the guy, hardly ever think about him otherwise. #81reachat6foottrainUFC4daysaweek

its got nothing to do with conor being a fan favorite or star

everyone wants to see him get his ass kicked

look at the past numbers why when he faced eddie for the first NYC card and to see the first "2 weight champ" were the numbers lower than the 2 diaz fights prior?

the tougher more well rounded opponent or higher probability that conor get a a good beating the higher the ppv will be if he fought woodley next at 170 the ppv would be higher than if fought ferg, dustten, al, justin ect.
Not any different from Mayweather. Biggest part of his PPV buys came from Mexicans that wanted to see him lose, that's why he fought on Mexican holidays.

If you’re not trolling then you’re extremely stupid. Which is evident by your post. It would have been better for you if you just admitted to being a troll. The only thing you’d do in the streets is beg me for money.

Last edited:
So why'd he do like 250k against al? Lol. Most Khabib fans are Muslim who live in places like Turkmanistan where they don't have to buy PPV. He might be a star but he's no PPV king like Ronda, Conor and Lesnar.

The aftermath of this McGregor Khabib fight has left a never ending shit storm. Im ready for the GOAT Jon Jones to come back and restore order around this place.

The aftermath of this McGregor Khabib fight has left a never ending shit storm. Im ready for the GOAT Jon Jones to come back and restore order around this place.
You are ready for the GOAT (Fedor) to come back and restore order, or Jones? I dont understand. Jon creates almost as much division as this, as does Fedor. Sherdog is a never ending shit storm no matter the topic. 7 years on here, you should know this by now.

Back