***Official 2017 NBA Playoffs thread v5: The Juice is back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Corey's legacy is in absolute tatters if they even lose one game to this putrid Jazz offense

Have to feel sorry for KD. First having to carry Chuckbrick and now Corey, poor guy wishes he had the help Lebron has had over his career.

Kd trying to act hard lmao. Dudes the least intimidating guy in the league.

i feel like Gobert's intimidation factor even w/ his size is mitigated almost completely b/c he's french

if Durant isn't scared of you, you got problems

French ppl don't have a confrontational bone in their bodies

This is easily the worst commentary team in the league. Sucks having to listen to them every year during the Fernals.

i don't know, reggie miller gets Frank Mir commentating Miguel Torres fights level of nuthuggery when he announces

at least SVG calls the refs out and shit, marc jackson is atrocious

I hope both the Warios and Cans sweep their way to the Finals

i don't know, reggie miller gets Frank Mir commentating Miguel Torres fights level of nuthuggery when he announces

at least SVG calls the refs out and shit, marc jackson is atrocious

JVG whines all the time. I can't stand his voice when he always complains about something.

Who do you want the Celtics to draft?

Jackson
Fultz
Ball
Monk

They need shooting, interior defense, and a secondary ball handler. I think Jackson is the best prospect, except he is a shitbag so I dunno if I really want him here. No one in the top 4 fits interior defense. Fultz seems best prepared to be the secondary ball handler and a 3pt shooter in the NBA. I'd be disappointed if they ended up with someone other than Fultz or Jackson while picking in the top 4. Would rather trade down and get someone like Monk, Markkanen, or ... maybe Ferguson. Don't remember how good Ferguson did in Australia.

Jackson
Fultz
Ball
Monk

They need shooting, interior defense, and a secondary ball handler. I think Jackson is the best prospect, except he is a shitbag so I dunno if I really want him here. No one in the top 4 fits interior defense. Fultz seems best prepared to be the secondary ball handler and a 3pt shooter in the NBA. I'd be disappointed if they ended up with someone other than Fultz or Jackson while picking in the top 4. Would rather trade down and get someone like Monk, Markkanen, or ... maybe Ferguson. Don't remember how good Ferguson did in Australia.

Yeah, Jackson is going to be an interesting conversation when he gets even more money then Self gave him but less cover up. That said; theirs some Pippen in him. That's whose game I see. Maybe even Adrian Dantley (same head case).

I can't pin Fultz down. Tim Hardaway is the closest I see to him but he will score.

Monk is interesting. I can see some Tony Delk there and he doesn't even shoot as well.

Let me get back after the fight.

Yeah, Jackson is going to be an interesting conversation when he gets even more money then Self gave him but less cover up. That said; theirs some Pippen in him. That's whose game I see. Maybe even Adrian Dantley (same head case).

I can't pin Fultz down. Tim Hardaway is the closest I see to him but he will score.

Monk is interesting. I can see some Tony Delk there and he doesn't even shoot as well.

Let me get back after the fight.

Fultz dribbles and moves like Harden on offense, but I think he plays most like Ginibli.

Monk reminds me of Jamal Crawford.

My big take aways from the:
-Glad the Jazz made it interesting enough to watch the whole game
-interm coach doesn't know what to do with Iguana. It seems like Iguana has the green light when he is on the floor and he is either trying to shoot his way out of a funk or just has a low offensive IQ
-KD is a monster
-Watching Green do dumb shit seems like the start of a finals implosion

Well, he is being pretty honest, even if it isn't the right time to say so. The Raps only have two ways of beating the Cavs; either shut him down defensively and attenuate the damage done by Love and Irving, or slow him down just enough to outscore him. Frankly, the Raptors have zero chance of doing either of those things with their current roster. They aren't good enough defensively and they can't keep up offensively (for an extended period).

Ultimately, I hope Casey gets canned. I cannot stand him at all.

Fultz dribbles and moves like Harden on offense, but I think he plays most like Ginibli.

Monk reminds me of Jamal Crawford.

Fair but he's way quicker. Are we talking a about Euro Mano?

No way. Better J and Craw has the best handles in the NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back