***Official 2017 NBA Playoffs thread v5: The Juice is back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
636250126340589573-c01-first-08.jpg

Lonzo looks like a twig. He'd get out benched by Durant.

WTF is wrong with Draymond? Hes fouling the shit out of everyone already

I hope the lakes don't draft canzo ball. I live in the same city that he's from and everyone over here is in that guys nuts.

I hope the lakes don't draft canzo ball. I live in the same city that he's from and everyone over here is in that guys nuts.

Fultz, Jackson and Tatum are all better.

Lakers are not keeping the pick

Even if they do keep it everyone in the top 3 are scrub level as far as I am concerned

I dont see a superstar franchise player in this draft

I want a Towns or a Davis

I dont care about some role playing scrubs you know

Lakers got enough role playing scrubs on the team

Lavar Ball can teach an MBA course on social media pr marketing

Lakers are not keeping the pick

Even if they do keep it everyone in the top 3 are scrub level as far as I am concerned

I dont see a superstar franchise player in this draft

I disagree. Fultz and Jackson can both play and will be All-Stars. Tatum might end up as a Batum type as he might be too passive.

I want a Towns or a Davis

I dont care about some role playing scrubs you know

Lakers got enough role playing scrubs on the team

So does every team in the league

I disagree. Fultz and Jackson can both play and will be All-Stars. Tatum might end up as a Batum type as he might be too passive.

Tatum looks like a less athletic Harrison Barnes. Same amount of crappy effort too.

No way Shillver lets the Lakers lose out on their hometown kid, maybe D'Cangelo can dig up some dirt and snitch again to prevent the inevitable lottery rig and him losing his starting PG spot

Tatum looks like a less athletic Harrison Barnes. Same amount of crappy effort too.

I hated Barnes coming out of UNC. I think Tatum is better in terms of being coachable. Plus, he at least has a first step. Barnes didn't have that.

Who do you want the Celtics to draft?

No way Shillver lets the Lakers lose out on their hometown kid, maybe D'Cangelo can dig up some dirt and snitch again to prevent the inevitable lottery rig and him losing his starting PG spot

He's probably in his bushes as we speak

Please Faps max that mental midget Lowry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back