***Official 2016-17 NBA Playoffs Thread v3 JUICE got me loose***

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasnt able to elevate his teammates all season so nothing will change. TheBeard made all his teammates and coach staff better this season. Look at adama and kanter all their stats are down from last season. You would expect the opposite..

So long mvp and OKCANs...enjoy fishing.

With Bronk the Blunder were +15, without they were -58. If that's not elevating your shitmates then I have no idea what is

Adcans just had a career season Shitcat

He wasnt able to elevate his teammates all season so nothing will change. TheBeard made all his teammates and coach staff better this season. Look at adama and kanter all their stats are down from last season. You would expect the opposite..

So long mvp and OKCANs...enjoy fishing.

Adams stats are actually up from last year, penis canters are about the same and both those guys absolutely suck anyways lmao. Lol at harden making the coaching staff better.. I'm sure c'antonis style of offense had nothing to do with their scoring or 3s this year..

Westbrook might be the real life Razor Faust

I'm still loling hard at a fucking playoff game featuring the top two MVP candidates having dollar beer night. Texas must be more poor than I imagined.

Lmao @ all the westbrick nutthuggers. Everyone is feeling sorry for him now. maybe he shouldn't have ran Durcant out of town.

Beard is def the real MVP. I dont care much for inflated stats.

that being said, Houstons D isnt on point to be a real threat. They arent that legit, either.

If MVP wasnt an offensive player of the year award than Leonard would get it, but it is so its the Beards.

Lmao @ all the westbrick nutthuggers. Everyone is feeling sorry for him now. maybe he shouldn't have ran Durcant out of town.

hey man, i feel sorry for you, being a Clippers fan and year after year believing in Santa.

that being said, Houstons D isnt on point to be a real threat. They arent that legit, either.

If MVP wasnt an offensive player of the year award than Leonard would get it, but it is so its the Beards.

lebron is the mvp

Clevelands D is horrible most of the year, they ended the year on a big slide. He was in the race but i think that ended his chances.

he is better than all those cans

I actually agree with blowslop for once.

Kawhi overall is the superior player.

I'm still loling hard at a fucking playoff game featuring the top two MVP candidates having dollar beer night. Texas must be more poor than I imagined.
We dont drink fruity shit like the fruits in Cali do...

With Bronk the Blunder were +15, without they were -58. If that's not elevating your shitmates then I have no idea what is

Adcans just had a career season

Who's feeling sorry for him?

The truth is in an elimination game he went for 47/11/9 on 15/34 while the rest of his team went 20/57, but in the simple minds of the posters who are influenced by talking heads like skip Bayless and Steven a smith "he should have been getting his all star team involved more (I.e. Alex abrinnes and Roberson should be the ones taking shots down the stretch.

Just lmao at all the people who are trying to take away from his season.

Let's be honest, Thunder without Westbrook are competing with the Lakers, nets and suns for lotto picks. With him they're close to 50 wins.

Also, all the Harden lovers are hilarious, the type of guys who pretend to understand advanced stats and enjoy his play are the same type of guys who go to a bar and order wine and pretend they enjoy it for its bouquet and notes, the illusion of sophistication.

Chokebrick's shooting vs Pat Bev and vs the rest of the team

Yet he still has the gall to say this shit

Rebuttal to:

Locked. Down.

At the time him and Beverley got into it, Bronk was shooting great.

You should look up the stats for what happens after Bronk goes over 36 minutes, and how that correlates to his bad fourth quarter shatting.

Bronk was dead tired from carrying Oladildo and McDerpont on his back the whole game, lost his legs, and couldn't hit shats, same thing happened in the 4th quarter of game 4.

-58 when off the court speaks for itself and only a moran would argue it.

I was rooting for the Cuckettes, and I had Harden as the MVP before the series started, but it's pretty evident Bronk was the best player on the floor at all times.

What the hell did HardCan do in the 4th quarter besides miss a game winner in game 3 and get help from the friendly/rigged so he could shoot 200 billion FT's?

He shot like shit last night, what was he? 8/25 from the field?

Shut the fuck up you miserable shitstain, is my point.

<OKC16>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back