***Official 2016-17 NBA Playoffs Thread v3 JUICE got me loose***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking all the D and being All-D aren't the same thing.

albn9.gif

@dream

I have no idea how someone (other than Hou homers) can watch that series and honestly claim that Hardcan is better, or more valuable, than Westbrick.

They would be a 7-8 win team without Bronk.

Essentially the definition of making your "teammates" better.

Not his fault these "professionals" play like NBDL-tier gutter trash.
Newsflash:
They are still a rank 7-8 team with Bronk.

I don't think there's technically any 'shit cities' in Orange County just saying

it's specifically known for being the diametric opposite of shitty, which would be the Riverside and SB counties (where I live, what do you know haha)
Stanton
Buena Park
Santa Ana
Anaheim

all suck ass.
Granted, there are nice parts in some of those cities (except for Stanton. It's all shit).
That chick is from Irvine. Arguably the "nicest" city in OC. I use the quotations because while it is incredibly nice looking and has virtually no crime, it's boring as shit. I hate Irvine (saying this as I'm in it right now lol).

I have no idea how someone (other than Hou homers) can watch that series and honestly claim that Hardcan is better, or more valuable, than Westbrick.
Hes more valuable and better beause Houston isnt going fishing today like the "mvp". Bronk cares about empty stats. No surprise ibaka durant waiters reggie jackson and wait for the summer to hit and see what current players ask to leave OKCAN and bronk. You never here other players say "man let me go to okcan to play with bronk"
On the other hand you have countless players say nothing but good things about the Beard.

Stanton
Buena Park
Santa Ana
Anaheim

all suck ass.
Granted, there are nice parts in some of those cities (except for Stanton. It's all shit).

That chick is from Irvine. Arguably the "nicest" city in OC. I use the quotations because while it is incredibly nice looking and has virtually no crime, it's boring as shit. I hate Irvine (saying this as I'm in it right now lol).
those cities only 'suck ass' compared to the extremely baller cities that populate most of the county

they're not shitty compared to even the nicer parts of Riverside and San Bernadino and Imperial counties...

perspective my dude

those cities only 'suck ass' compared to the extremely baller cities that populate most of the county

they're not shitty compared to even the nicer parts of Riverside and San Bernadino and Imperial counties...

perspective my dude
lol no argument there.

Too bad your shit city and and shit team dont do anything worth while. What :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: would say no to any draft beer for $1

Lakes still a top team in attendance(home and road) in a down year with $10 beers. Rockets still a bottom 10 in attendance with an MVP candidate, the best team they've had in decades, and $1 beer nights. Apparently a lot of :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s live in Houston when you consider all the factors above can't even generate more "fans" than a lottery squad lmfao.

Hes more valuable and better beause Houston isnt going fishing today like the "mvp". Bronk cares about empty stats. No surprise ibaka durant waiters reggie jackson and wait for the summer to hit and see what current players ask to leave OKCAN and bronk. You never here other players say "man let me go to okcan to play with bronk"
On the other hand you have countless players say nothing but good things about the Beard.
So having a significantly better team to play with makes Hardcan more valuable. Ok, whatever. Nevermind that they took over games 4 and 5 when he was on the bench. He's more valuable because they won. BTW, by this argument, Staph is more valuable than either of them. He wins more and superstars want to go to fucking Oakland to play with him.

So having a significantly better team to play with makes Hardcan more valuable. Ok, whatever. Nevermind that they took over games 4 and 5 when he was on the bench. He's more valuable because they won. BTW, by this argument, Staph is more valuable than either of them. He wins more and superstars want to go to fucking Oakland to play with him.

Shitcat brutally exposing his Texas education/income here rofl.

Hardcan has a bigly better team and OKC still outscored HOU when both Hardcan and Bronk were on the floor. There's literally zero question that Bronk is more valuable than Hardcan. This isn't opinion, this is fact

I like how +/- like exclusively due to this series is being touted so heavily all of sudden haha

I like how +/- like exclusively due to this series is being touted so heavily all of sudden haha

It's not individual +/-

OKC w/ Bronk outscored HOU w/ Hardcan

Simple as that

That whole series, the only question was 'what is Westbrick gonna do'? No doubt he had some bad 4th quarters, and that game 2 was all-time bad. But the story throughout the series was Bronk. Harden was the best player on the significantly better team. Bronk dominated the series. Westbrick failing to carry his team past the Rockettes doesn't make Hardcan more valuable. What exactly did Hardcan do that was so special? Because Westbrick is the only reason it wasn't a series sweep by 50+ per game.

Steph is more valuable than both those guys though. His least efficient season is more efficient than both Westbrooks and Hardens most efficient season. Replace Westbrook with Steph and OKC sweeps houston.

okc sweeps Houston?

SWEEPS?

by simply adding Curry?

what

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back