Off to Italy next month Sept 22

Idonotbelieveit

winning
@Gold
Reaction score
First time

Looking forward to it meeting people food etc

Me and my dad are going he's got a marathon race and I'm tagging along its good in a way probably only time we spend together and will be

We are going to postiano

Hope Italians like English

"like english" as in english people or the language? italy is a fun time. florence is beautiful.

We are going to postiano

Damn I'm jelly bro

Dollarphotoclub-75249551-1770x1152_e2x1_0_151_14.jpg

And them Italian dimes

valentina-nappi-coche_06.jpg

My man, have a great time! Eat lots of delicious food! Drink espressos! Grab a furry Italian woman by the pussy!

Dont do it ts. The mafia will get you. If not the roving band of refugee migrants will rape you. Or gypsies will rob you blind.

Just kidding. Tuscany is great. Try going to Lucca. Great old time feel like stepping back 500 years. Beautiful.

"like english" as in english people or the language? italy is a fun time. florence is beautiful.
English

I'm from east London and alot of people take a time to get to know us

Looking forward to it . Will show them how us English drink

I've been around Europe and USA Italy one I haven't

Dont do it ts. The mafia will get you. If not the roving band of refugee migrants will rape you. Or gypsies will rob you blind.

Just kidding. Tuscany is great. Try going to Lucca. Great old time feel like stepping back 500 years. Beautiful.
Nice

Looking forward to it

That place is infested with Italians

You said it as if in my beautiful country one of these things will happen to him for sure

I say at least two of these things will happen to him

You said it as if in my beautiful country one of these things will happen to him for sure

I say at least two of these things will happen to him

lol. I was being a shrill American. Maybe get swindled by some gypsies at worst.

No Gypsies here I'm afraid. We got plenty of, lets just say "interesting" people of all colors and stripes though.
Got gypsies in uk

A lot I like as they good people

They knew my family

In .uk we call them gypos lol

What's it like in us?

I'd think gypos wouldn't make a mark in US

Lol

I've seen alot

Would love a suprise

Gypsies same in us as uk.?

Gypsies are the crap as they are everywhere, just keep in mind as tourist you got an extra mark on your back that they can smell from far lol

Though i think gypsies in mainland europe are a different group from england/ireland

Gypsies are the crap as they are everywhere, just keep in mind as tourist you got an extra mark on your back that they can smell from far lol
I got a loud accent?

That bad

Ill represent England as a gangster we love it

Back