Odds for potential May-Mac MMA fight are now officially out

We only need to remember how Randy Couture vs James Toney went to envision how Conor vs Mayweather is going to go in the cage.

Takedown within 15 seconds and ground and pound, then maybe a submission.

Floyd was faster in rds 9 and 10 than Conor was in rds 1 and 2. If you don't understand that Floyd was measuring his opponent and gave away the first two rounds...

"You don't know shit about boxing." - Floyd Mayweather Jr
I know enough about fighting to realize Conor was held back by HUGE amounts and was pulling punches so the chicken shit simplified rules of boxing didn't get him penalized. Know what doesn't work in MMA? Using pillow gloves to cover from your head to your chest while not worrying about your exposed legs.
Had that 1st fight been kick boxing rules, not even full blown MMA, Floyd never would have seen end of 2nd round.

@Erratic

Kenny here,

Are you going to come into this thread to tell everyone how rich you are? How much are you betting on this fight? Like $1,000,000,000,000,000 dollars?

lol. liar

I never stated I was rich you child? :) It is all there in writing. One of the guys that kept liking your comments said he was rich, and I simply quoted his comment after he denied it. Ignore dot com, atleast get your basics right :)

I know enough about fighting to realize Conor was held back by HUGE amounts and was pulling punches so the chicken shit simplified rules of boxing didn't get him penalized. Know what doesn't work in MMA? Using pillow gloves to cover from your head to your chest while not worrying about your exposed legs.
Had that 1st fight been kick boxing rules, not even full blown MMA, Floyd never would have seen end of 2nd round.
Lol

Why it is suprising? Did you not see similar odds when it was Floyd vs Conor in boxing? There are enough idiots to bet Floyd on those odds, just like there were enough idiots to bet on Conor when it was boxing.

It’s surprising because Conor opened around +1000 and mayweather -2000. it dropped and dropped as the fight got hyped.

Back