Odds for potential May-Mac MMA fight are now officially out

Huge money to be made on Mayweather.

Huge Conor fan but Floyd would probably knock him out even faster with the MMA gloves.

You also said the same about Sage and Tony.

<36>

See below.

I am a huge fan of Conor so I hate to admit it, but Sage would be the top if they were in a relationship or in the cage. With all the talk of Conor moving up I genuinely fear for his health against the much younger, better looking fighter.

Sage bless.

Hit me like you hit your kid.

Huge Conor fan but Tony eviscerates him. As a Conor fan I hope he ducks this matchup as long as possible.

I'd put money on Mayweather.

Hear me out...

Mayweather will be fighting for survival inside the Octagon, unlike his "fight" against Conor in a ring. Anyone with half a brain understands Mayweather gifted Conor 10 rounds. Conor didn't "last" 10 rounds with boxing's GOAT. He was shown mercy, and the fans were sort of given their money's worth.

Here's how I picture it going, best case scenario for Mayweather...

Conor will play with Mayweather, just like Mayweather played with Conor in their "boxing match". Conor will throw a few kicks, possibly hurting Mayweather, causing him to go into panic boxer mode. Mayweather lands his highly-trained hands and TKOs Conor. All within 2 rounds.

Again, Mayweather had NOTHING to worry about in his fight with Conor, therefore, his killer instinct remained on stand-by until the later rounds. Once locked in the Octagon, Mayweather will have no choice but to unleash his fists of fury.

That's generous. May should realistically be +5000

He's going to face plant coming forward when that leg feels a shin connect

Floyd has been training with Woodley. Given the A-level nature of his talent I say a Floyd by leg kick TKO is more likely.

floyd will tap to his own strikes, broken hand TKO with those tiny ass gloves, floyd's hands are glass

McGregor is known for his skill standing, especially his kicks. Mayweather is also known for his skill standing, albeit without kicks. Personally, I am not 100% sure Conor's ground game is enough to keep Floyd timid. The kicks will make all the difference.

Huge money to be made on Mayweather.

Huge Conor fan but Floyd would probably knock him out even faster with the MMA gloves.
Lol he didnt knock him out you clown, never even wobbled him, exhaustion won the day. FM has no way to win this.

Not worth betting on. Conor will take him down when the bell rings and finish him

Floyd was pacing himself because he understands championship boxing.

In MMA he can just blitz him for the KO easily.
Haha Floyd blitz?? Like that ever happens. Conor by anyway he wants. Floyd will have no gloves to parry anything no chance of holding on to tie Conor up, Floyd has zero chance, zero.

Conor was faster in 1st 2 rounds. And he couldn't kick those skinny legs when Floyd turtled up
Floyd was faster in rds 9 and 10 than Conor was in rds 1 and 2. If you don't understand that Floyd was measuring his opponent and gave away the first two rounds...

"You don't know shit about boxing." - Floyd Mayweather Jr

Lol he didnt knock him out you clown, never even wobbled him, exhaustion won the day. FM has no way to win this.

Didn't wobble him? Conor looked like he had a few drinks in between rounds with all the stumbling around he was doing in the last round.

Not worth betting on. Conor will take him down when the bell rings and finish him

This is the likely outcome and Conor will yet again be the bigger man in the cage.

Haha Floyd blitz?? Like that ever happens. Conor by anyway he wants. Floyd will have no gloves to parry anything no chance of holding on to tie Conor up, Floyd has zero chance, zero.
What does Conor's dick taste like? Probably pretty salty after Diaz put him in a choke lock and Floyd knocked him the fuck out.

Surprised maywesther is only +600

That's a surprisingly low favorite for McGregor. I understand he lost at boxing, but people will need to remember there's an enormous shift between boxing and MMA.

Why it is suprising? Did you not see similar odds when it was Floyd vs Conor in boxing? There are enough idiots to bet Floyd on those odds, just like there were enough idiots to bet on Conor when it was boxing.

What does Conor's dick taste like? Probably pretty salty after Diaz put him in a choke lock and Floyd knocked him the fuck out.
Why is it that the Conor haters are so obsessed with Conor's dick? Damn near every post they make bashing Conor, Conor's genitalia somehow comes up.

It's more than a little creepy.

Well, this should make all the McGregor fanboys cream themselves.

godhelp-usall.gif

Back