Obama, Close Guantanamo Bay..Trump Keep it Open....

0 healthcare bill
The individual mandate is gone.

The rest will come in time.

The funding is being debated as we speak. I'm sure you're aware of the negotiations currently underway?

The tax bill was a higher priority.

To be honest, if Trump didn't even deliver on the wall, all would be forgiven because of how wonderful the tax bill was.

As of right now, he certainly has my vote in 2020.

0 drained the swamp
James Comey and Andrew McCabe are a good start, but he does certainly need to drain a few more swamp critters.

The individual mandate is gone.

The rest will come in time.

Better coverage, at a fraction of the costs. Will be implemented on day1.

The funding is being debated as we speak. I'm sure you're aware of the negotiations currently underway?

The tax bill was a higher priority.

To be honest, if Trump didn't even deliver on the wall, all would be forgiven because of how wonderful the tax bill was.

As of right now, he certainly has my vote in 2020.

What negotiations? I thought Mexico would pay?

Wonderfull tax bill? Lol. So i´m guessing you will find a way to blame Dems when the trillion dollar blow to the deficit hits and when nothing trickles down as usual?

James Comey and Andrew McCabe are a good start, but he does certainly need to drain a few more swamp critters.

lol. Lining his cabinet with GS alumni and deregulating WS for his bankster buddies. Large oil interests in the EPA. Lol. If anything he has filled the swamp.

What I find really interesting here, is that if Obama had done ½ the shit that Trump has (nepotism, personal profiteering, insane amount of golf days, dumpster fire admin etc), you Trumptards would be first in line with the pitchforks and tiki torches. I guess being tribal is better than actually having principles and morals.

You realize the Taliban and Iraqis were not involved in 9/11, right? How come it's 2018 and you still haven't figured out the US interests in the Middle East are mainly oil?

What country harbored Osama, what mountain range was he hiding in.
Killed in Pakistan, represented and protected in Afghanistan

Lol. You Trumptards are not even the slightest bit consistant in your idiocy.

So when Trump has

0 healthcare bill
0 wall
0 drained the swamp

I´m sure you will give him a hard time too.

You act like he is not trying....it's called the most childish defiance ever seen

Literally these democrats on tape years ago giving their opinions on immigration and border.

And flipping their script just to defy Trump.

Back