Obama, Close Guantanamo Bay..Trump Keep it Open....

Bloodworth

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Of all the sketchy, undermined things Obama has done. Is there anything more sinister then his constant effort in the closing of Guantanamo Bay?

Obama constantly released prisoners and when denied approval, he used executive order.

Biggest release would be the 6 taliban generals for the soldier who left his post.

The deal was originally turned down, but Obama went through with it anyway.

President Trump stance, keep it open, lock up the bad guys.

Trump is locking the terrorist up, Obama was releasing them..

Now for entertainment value watch the liberals try and explain why releasing terrorist is a good thing...

And for any argument that most of the ones locked up were just regular citizens.

Before the u.s. would enter any town, leaflets were dropped weeks before warning that any male caught would be considered an enemy combatant.

If it was possible to do all this in accordance with international laws, then it wouldnt be a problem.

Im for detainment and keeping an eye on a communist country... it would be weak to give ground to cuba

just dont torture

Who cares that place is a shithole and probably has aids...

And for any argument that most of the ones locked up were just regular citizens.

Before the u.s. would enter any town, leaflets were dropped weeks before warning that any male caught would be considered an enemy combatant.
Uh, this doesn't really counter the argument the way you think it does. If anything it backs it up.

I don't have a problem with Guantanamo Bay. If it were up to me, there would be no need for it because once we have established someone is a terrorist he would be executed.
The issue is just because you drop the leaflets, not every none terrorist is going to leave. That is an argument someone would make that has never lived outside the west.
You have to be careful with that sort of things.

Of all the sketchy, undermined things Obama has done. Is there anything more sinister then his constant effort in the closing of Guantanamo Bay?

Obama constantly released prisoners and when denied approval, he used executive order.

Biggest release would be the 6 taliban generals for the soldier who left his post.

The deal was originally turned down, but Obama went through with it anyway.

President Trump stance, keep it open, lock up the bad guys.

Trump is locking the terrorist up, Obama was releasing them..

Now for entertainment value watch the liberals try and explain why releasing terrorist is a good thing...

I guess fighting in defense of your own country against an invading, foreign army makes you an automatic "terrorist". I always thought that made you a patriot. But it seems it's up to the winner to decide what label gets sewn on.

Obama had 8 years to close Guantanamo bay.

He never did.

That should tell you all you need to know.

I guess fighting in defense of your own country against an invading, foreign army makes you an automatic "terrorist". I always thought that made you a patriot. But it seems it's up to the winner to decide what label gets sewn on.

So by your logic the Germans and Japanese in ww2 became the good guys as soon as we crossed their border.

Obama had 8 years to close Guantanamo bay.

He never did.

That should tell you all you need to know.

Good we can use this same logic when Mexico doesn't pay for the wall. It will tell me all I need to know

Jokes on Trump, Obama never closed it.
If someone reminds Trump that then Trump will close it.

This is sad.

Define your post better. Your blanket statement makes no sense.

I don't agree with all the shit we got involved in but in some cases we came to the aid of allies or were after people that attacked us.

And in some cases we should have stayed the hell out of it.

Jokes on Trump, Obama never closed it.
If someone reminds Trump that then Trump will close it.

I know right... Trump is "keeping it open"... Uhhhh Obama "kept it open also" lol

Define your post better. Your blanket statement makes no sense.

There's nothing to define.

* Afghanistan didn't declare war against the US.
* Being an enemy combatant and a terrorist are two different things.
* The US didn't indefinitely incarcerate German or Japanese infantrymen without trial.
* If atrocities as defined by the Geneva Conventions were committed by Taliban fighters, provide the evidence, try and convict them as war criminals and hang them.

You think the u.s. was wrong for going after the Taliban and Osama after 9/11?
They are lucky the u.s. didn't bomb their country the first time they tried to take down the twin towers.

A symbol of human rights violations??

To the left yes, to the right of standing up against terrorism.

I think the right is on better standing with this one.

But who cares? An extra judicial prison for murderous foreign jihadists can exist a lot of places.

Back