* Obama BANNED Iraqi refugees for 6 months in 2011 ! Where was the leftist outrage ?

I mean, where do you begin? Trump's ban is tied to a religion for starters. Or that there's a refugee crisis in Syria. And the list goes on. Secondly, Obama's actions in the past do not mute the various criticisms of Trump's legislation that I have put forward today and yesterday.

You wanna bitch about liberals. I get it. But don't use your petty hate for liberals as a lens through which to judge the quality of Trump's leadership. That's what saddled you with a dumbass president.
Obama ban had nothing to do with Religion? Are you under the belief it was discrimination by geography?

I don't know where the outrage was, but I know he set a precedent.

Title should be:

* Hussein BANNED Iraqi refugees for 6 months in 2011 ! Where was the leftist outrage ?

AhvJ2P9.gif

That was probably a month before the left went full retard.

The complement to this idea is that anyone who thinks Trump is doing the right thing this time should have felt the same way when Obama did it; but if we're speaking in generalities, I heard a whole lot of "worst president ever" over the last 8 years. Every time somebody references an Obama policy as a parallel to something Trump is doing, keep in mind that Obama's most fervent detractors are being equally inconsistent.

I mean, where do you begin? Trump's ban is tied to a religion for starters. Or that there's a refugee crisis in Syria. And the list goes on. Secondly, Obama's actions in the past do not mute the various criticisms of Trump's legislation that I have put forward today and yesterday.

You wanna bitch about liberals. I get it. But don't use your petty hate for liberals as a lens through which to judge the quality of Trump's leadership. That's what saddled you with a dumbass president.
Do you not see any issues with how Europe has handled the refugees? How well did the open door policy work there?

You honestly can't see some sense in taking measures to assure whats happened to Germany and whats happening to France and Sweden doesn't happen here? You really don't think there is any sense in trying to keep that from happening?

The complement to this idea is that anyone who thinks Trump is doing the right thing this time should have felt the same way when Obama did it; but if we're speaking in generalities, I heard a whole lot of "worst president ever" over the last 8 years. Every time somebody references an Obama policy as a parallel to something Trump is doing, keep in mind that Obama's most fervent detractors are being equally inconsistent.

Pointing out hypocrisy is a never ending as there is so much out there on both sides.

Pointing out hypocrisy is a never ending as there is so much out there on both sides.
Totally, and it's frustrating because if people are capable of seeing inconsistency in others, then they can see it in themselves if they're willing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back