* Obama BANNED Iraqi refugees for 6 months in 2011 ! Where was the leftist outrage ?

The Sausage King

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The US State Department in 2011 stopped processing Iraq refugee requests for six months after the Federal Bureau of Investigation uncovered evidence that several dozen terrorists from Iraq had infiltrated the United States via the refugee program.

http://thefederalist.com/2015/11/18...g-iraq-refugee-requests-for-6-months-in-2011/

The progressive scum are once again showing their double standard and false outrage. Our khazar run media is trying to destroy and divide this country. The fact most of these protesting morons didn't even know Obama banned Iraqi refugees for months in 2011 is evident they are sheep.

Can't... Stop... Winning.

giphy_zpsbkr3l38i.gif

So you reach for this why? You're ignoring the obvious contextual differences.

The malleability of standards, morals and principles is proportional to one's zealotry. That is true of both political sides and is an increasing issue for both parties that is only further widening the divide.

Another brilliant thread by the sausage queen.

poopin.gif

you said i was ignoring the 'contextual differences' - what are they ?

I mean, where do you begin? Trump's ban is tied to a religion for starters. Or that there's a refugee crisis in Syria. And the list goes on. Secondly, Obama's actions in the past do not mute the various criticisms of Trump's legislation that I have put forward today and yesterday.

You wanna bitch about liberals. I get it. But don't use your petty hate for liberals as a lens through which to judge the quality of Trump's leadership. That's what saddled you with a dumbass president.

Banning refugees isn't the same as banning entire nations just because the nation's citizens are likely Muslims.

I mean, where do you begin? Trump's ban is tied to a religion for starters. Or that there's a refugee crisis in Syria. And the list goes on. Secondly, Obama's actions in the past do not mute the various criticisms of Trump's legislation that I have put forward today and yesterday.

You wanna bitch about liberals. I get it. But don't use your petty hate for liberals as a lens through which to judge the quality of Trump's leadership. That's what saddled you with a dumbass president.

according to you, it's ok to ban people based on their nationality, but wrong to ban them because of their religion ?

do you even fucking hear your bullshit hypocrisy in this ?

Banning refugees isn't the same as banning entire nations just because the nation's citizens are likely Muslims.

who are you to determine that arbitrary logic ? Obama banned Iraqis because there was jihadis hiding among Iraqi refugees.

Trump is doing the same thing but on a larger scale and lefties like you are all of a sudden playing the 'religion card.'

I thought Trump halted immigration from certain countries. Was there religious criteria attached?

who are you to determine that arbitrary logic ? Obama banned Iraqis because there was jihadis hiding among Iraqi refugees.

Trump is doing the same thing but on a larger scale and lefties like you are all of a sudden playing the 'religion card.'

I didn't determine any logic, I stated a fact. How you decided to interpet that fact is your own issue.

Trump is doing the same thing on a larger scale but not banning the countries most responsible for terrorism in the past?

Back