News Nurmagomedov and McGregor will be missing at Nevada Athletic Commission hearing

What does that matter Im saying Tony beat Khabib's Stylistic nightmare match up yeah I know khabib beat mj but take alook at other common opponents Tony finished while Khabib struggled vs Abel Tibau
Lee is a nightmare matchup for Khabib? why isn't the other way around?

I don’t see why Conor should be punished. Someone was attacking him and he swung. Seems reasonable. Khabib is a diff story. Of course Conor provoked Khabib beforehand but people don’t get punished for that

What does that matter Im saying Tony beat Khabib's Stylistic nightmare match up yeah I know khabib beat mj but take alook at other common opponents Tony finished while Khabib struggled vs Abel Tibau
Lmao khabibs stylistic nightmare.

Good one.

They will learn that in America its pretty important to work with people like that.

Khabib will learn.
Conor didnt really do much.
tenor.gif

That has no bearing on this case.
OP:
But McGregor’s volatile past — throwing Monster energy drink cans at opponent Nate Diaz and his contingent at a 2016 news conference and throwing a hand truck at a bus occupied by Nurmagomedov and other UFC fighters in Brooklyn in April — could factor into a stiffer punishment.

I don't think you know what a riot is.
<GOT3>

ri·ot
/ˈrīət/
noun

1. a violent disturbance of the peace by a crowd.
What I saw looked like a violent disturbance of the peace....?

Would it make you feel better if I edited that post to "brawl"?

Edit: synonyms-

uproar, commotion, upheaval, disturbance, furor, tumult, melee, scuffle, fracas, fray, brawl, free-for-all;

Stop making me feel bad about my vocabulary.

giphy.gif

Conor has better counsel, and knows how to ever-so-lightly kiss the ring of the commission.

Khabib announced soon after the suspension that he is not showing up, and does not hold the commission as a party with authentic authority over him. Nick Diaz flaunted the NSAC once, and ended up with a 5 year ban for weed. This is a ruinous path. Kadyrov cannot help you Habibi! Kiss the ring!

Ban both of them for a year if they dont turn up.

the whole thing has been a joke on both sides, we used to have a few dumb/OTT Conor fanboys that treated it like WWE. Now we have Khabib apologists in the mix that treat khabib like an islamist messiah.

Fuckin' shit, just give Conor and Khabib a little fine and leave them alone. Now Conor's hanger on buddy Danis and the Dagestan thugs, ban those frickin' idiots from future events. Khabib's buddies FOR LIFE.

I don’t see why Conor should be punished. Someone was attacking him and he swung. Seems reasonable. Khabib is a diff story. Of course Conor provoked Khabib beforehand but people don’t get punished for that

The video clearly shows Conor taking a swing at one of Khabib's team first, who was up on the cage. That much isn't up for dispute because we have video of it at multiple angles.

Conor should not have done that, but in reality all of the events occurred because Khabib caused chaos by diving into the crowd to attack someone. I'd be fine with Conor getting no suspension, some fine and perhaps a goodwill community service requirement.

Khabib has to be fined and suspended, or NSAC is forced to acknowledge there are no rules and you can just do whatever you like.

Since its Khabib's first ever run in with any commission, I'm hoping its only 6 months and some community service.

They've been suspended long enough imo... Lets fine them and move on. Much respect to Khabib and Conor for not pressing any charges or bringing lawsuits against each other for all the crazy shit that has happened.

Back