News Nurmagomedov and McGregor will be missing at Nevada Athletic Commission hearing

Damn I was hoping they would both show up and we would get to see this rematch.

unfortunately there is a good Chance that khabib starts to act like diva conir... the true is we don't Need such fighters.
However, i dont want khabib to be stripped, he must face Tony!

unfortunately there is a good Chance that khabib starts to act like diva conir... the true is we don't Need such fighters.
However, i dont want khabib to be stripped, he must face Tony!

khabib isnt even close to nate diva or conor diva.

i like tony to now lose to a power cord.

i can see the ufc gun shy to make the fight for a 5th time.

Why do they allow guys to just decide to miss things like this? Make 'em show up in court and get this shit over with already.

They will keep both fighters on ice until they fight each other again.

That way they won't have to fight anyone else and possibly lose.

So yeah, instant rematch it seems.

Fuck, i didn't thought about that... but well if both fighter want to fight eachother, then there should be no stop.

Fuck, i didn't thought about that... but well if both fighter want to fight eachother, then there should be no stop.

im sure in the end ufc will give it 1 more try but man it sucks that 4 other match ups takes so much from there careers.

please why would conor need a delay and no way khabib getting suspended hedidnt do anything notice how he wasnt arrested at all.
Waaaaah

Khabib didn't do anything! He just attacked a guy yelling stuff at him

Waaah

Sort it out already
Ffs.

Should've been decided within 30 days

Waaaaah

Khabib didn't do anything! He just attacked a guy yelling stuff at him

Waaah

show me where there a pic of him punching dillon. all khabib did was jump the cage and go after him.

khabib was never in any risk of going to jail cause he didnt you know committ a crime at all.

dillon danis should kept his mouth shut.

Why do they allow guys to just decide to miss things like this? Make 'em show up in court and get this shit over with already.

khabib wants it over it was first nsac delayed it and now conor needs a delay for some reason.

If this is about the incident, then why does Conor have to show up??

If this is about the incident, then why does Conor have to show up??
They investigate against Conor too, because he engaged that guy on the cage without need to. I assume it'll be dropped or negligible, though.

khabib isnt even close to nate diva or conor diva.

i like tony to now lose to a power cord.

Khabib drpos out via Tiramisu This is number one BullshXt! Khabib starves him self to avoid Woodley Usman Colby

So Tony beat the guy Al beat?

OK
What does that matter Im saying Tony beat Khabib's Stylistic nightmare match up yeah I know khabib beat mj but take alook at other common opponents Tony finished while Khabib struggled vs Abel Tibau

Back