NSAC Exec: Good Stoppage of Kovalev, Ward's Shots Were Legal

Oh, and the NSAC was a fucking clown show all night long, that Rigodeaux farce?!?.... words fail me.

I can only HOPE that Ward goes on to KTFO of Adonis Stevenson, and that Canelo vs GGG ends up being as EPIC as I believe it can be.

"illegal tactics"

Undeniably the best shot of the night, beautiful.... but it didn't end the night, OR put Kovalev down. That was the cleanest, hardest shot Ward could have possibly landed, and it STILL didn't end the night... he had to resort to nut shots.

Undeniably the best shot of the night, beautiful.... but it didn't end the night, OR put Kovalev down. That was the cleanest, hardest shot Ward could have possibly landed, and it STILL didn't end the night... he had to resort to nut shots.

Kova was looking to the ref BEFORE and AFTER that right from completely legal body shots.

He was hurt, gassed, and panicking.

Uppercut to the junk is legal now?

Interdasting!!

The shots Kova was complaining about were legal, they weren't in the junk.

The only shots that might have been low were one of the last 3, but it's hard to tell and Kova was long done at that point.

SO....... it was only the shots that ended the fight that were fouls.

Now I get the Circle Jerk for Ward. Thanks for the explanation buddeh!

they were legal but close. Kov wanted out of that fight

Oh man how beautiful was it to see utter sharp penetration of the soft naval flesh? Mr Kovalev felt all of it deep inside of him.

I know you tasted the tenderized cuisine Mr King.

I'm bitter as fuck.

Not because Kovalev lost, but because I spent $70 and was ROBBED of a genuine conclusion to the fight.

The biggest fight in a long ass time and it ends on a series of fouls. THAT pisses me off, and I won money on the fight btw.

It was fucking bullshit.

Settle the throbbing. Compartmentalize the juices for another feast Mr Shoot. Our time will come to get our fill. Patience will reward your beautiful tight body.

While a shitty ending to the fight , kovalev was done it was coming sooner or later. Ward just came in at a different pace than kovalev it was inevitable, the blows were definitely below the belt line though

giphy.gif

I don't see how anyone can argue that this is a legal shot, it lands on the letter B which is clearly below his belt line. Seriously I think some people need their eyes checking.

I don't see how anyone can argue that this is a legal shot, it lands on the letter B which is clearly below his belt line. Seriously I think some people need their eyes checking.

Such a soft naval penetration look at it Mr aries and absorb it all inside. Let the legendary dark flesh to pierce your essence. You cannot avoid this.

why are people acting like fucking children over this?

some of you need to grow the fuck up

i was a fight, and Ward up until the stoppage had not done anything seriously wrong, and Kovalev wanted a way out, and got it.

Ward landed illegal blows to end the fight, but i do not feel they were intentional, but i couldnt be arsed either way.

I was more disappointed the fight left a bitter taste for a few people wanting a DQ win, when it was very very clear Ward was the better fighter.

Just grow up, and move on.

Even if they decided to fight again(which they wont), there is no way in hell Kovalev is winning, so the whole 'appeal' is redundant

It was a good shot by Ward that rocked Kovalev (Ward was most likely going to take over after that if it did continue), but the low blows and the stoppage were very dodgy. I don't know how anyone could justify it.

Losing fighter lost the fight. It's not all that complicated.

Oh man how beautiful was it to see utter sharp penetration of the soft naval flesh? Mr Kovalev felt all of it deep inside of him.

I know you tasted the tenderized cuisine Mr King.

I did taste it

French-Cuisine.jpg

in the seventh round i saw nothing to suggest that kovalev wanted a way out.

in the seventh toud i did see what appeared to be another ard low blow that sergey looked to weeks for a break a break in the action to recooperate and tony woudld not allow it.

people should watch the seventh round before believing that kov was done.

in the seventh round i saw nothing to suggest that kovalev wanted a way out.

in the seventh toud i did see what appeared to be another ard low blow that sergey looked to weeks for a break a break in the action to recooperate and tony woudld not allow it.

people should watch the seventh round before believing that kov was done.
Yep.
However, Quincy, I don't usually agree with you, so perhaps my vision is broken.

Back