NSAC Approves 8oz Gloves Request

How many times had Floyd fought in 8oz gloves and the fight has gone to a unanimous decision? basically every time. No real difference I think.. because it can slightly help the power but its always better for fast hands 8oz which is right up Floyds street, his hands are lightning fast.

@One MMA Fan @BC @scorpipede

maxresdefault.jpg

Should I take the honorz & roll with it?

<GinJuice>

or should I let him have it?

<13>

Hi <PandaHi75>

Eh I say take it, it's not that bad and for someone looking from outside they can interpret things in that way, I don't know I'm feeling generous and friendly right now. :D

Will support you either way buddy.

Against medical advice....the better hope Conor doesn't get hurt too badly, or it'll be bad fucking news for the NSAC.

Nah @Myrddin Wild is an alright dude

But @BC & @FrontNakedChoke are still mad that

Conor came in Dee instead of their mouths.

These dorks started short circuiting, steam coming out their ears

when I said I'm rooting for Conor but Floyd is rightly the favorite.
Thank you for the shout out, but I'm confused... I musta missed something somewhere along the lines between you, BC, & FrontNakedChoke.

I can understand some relapsez over you being on teh Mac crew & then revealing that you actually believe that Floyd will win even though you're rooting for Mac.

or are you just saying that he's the rightful favorite but you still think Mac will win?

Either one is okay... at the least you're still rooting for Mac & we got that in common. The language toward our broz you did here isn't necessary imo.

Last edited:
They released two short clips because Paulie was popping off in the media. They won't release it all until after the fight because it's too much study material for Mayweather. Still don't know how you don't get it.

No, I get that. I just also believe the tapes show more competitive rounds. I don't buy the one-sided beatdown narrative.

Interesting. Floyd asked for 8oz because he's comfortable in them. Will this be a case of be careful what you ask for?

10 days out, can't wait

Floyd usually wears them but he is comfortable either way. He actually did it so that guys like you who are somewhat gullible when it comes to Boxing would get more excited and think Conor has a better chance lol..

Last edited:
I
Nobody has a clue how good a boxer Conor is, but we know he outboxed Paulie Malignaggi, retired or not,

There is not one speck of evidence to support that he outboxed Paulie. Now he might have beaten him up. In 16 ounce gloves and headgear he could just walk through Paulie's pitty pat punches and land his own harder punches to work him over. I dont doubt that, as i said a week ago. But until we see the full footage with Conor actually dodging Paulie's punches and landing counters no evidence that he actually outboxed him.

How many times had Floyd fought in 8oz gloves and the fight has gone to a unanimous decision? basically every time. No real difference I think.. because it can slightly help the power but its always better for fast hands 8oz which is right up Floyds street, his hands are lightning fast.

If by every time you mean less than half the time, okay then.

He's had 46 fights at welterweight or below (8oz), 26 of which ended by ko/tko.

Back